chapter 20 - sweet names

"good morning dude, are you awake?"(delivered 5 minutes ago)

(delivered 5 minutes ago)

"romie what's your deal stop ignoring me dude"

"oh wait I think your asleep"

"are you dead?"
(delivered 3 minutes ago)

just to make sure he's not actually dead I ring him which will wake him up if he's asleep which is good.

I mean he should be up it's 8am, lazy ass.

I was up and ready by 7, I always get woken up by the sun shining through my windows because I don't sleep with my blinds closed so depending on when sunrise happens that's when I get up.

some days it's earlier than others but I don't mind. I always like to think of it as the world telling me to get up.

sunrise was at I think around 6:20 because I woke up around that time so that was okay.

and also when I'm up early I always don't have to rush getting ready and everything which is the worse thing because I end up choosing the wrong outfit that doesn't match together and then it ruins my day.

even though I don't take long getting ready at all because I don't wear makeup or do much with my hair but I like to take my sweet time with my outfit.

the phone rings out for a few seconds until the man himself actually picks up.

"what the fuck do you want"

oh dear, he doesn't seem like a happy guy today.

"excuse me mister but I have been texting you for ages and there was no response, I thought you were dead or something"

"I wish" he mumbled through the phone.

"I mean I would say I'm sorry for waking you but it's late so I'm really not"

"are you off your head it's 8am. In the morning."

"dude that's late bro"

"stop calling me bro"

"fight me"

"did you call for something or was it to wake me up"

"oh yes! are you working today?"

"no I did a double shift yesterday"

"great! see you in 10!"

"wait wha." I don't let him finish his sentence before I hang up the phone.