chapter 18 - cute sid + walks

"willow" i hear a faint voice

i roll around slightly but the voice keeps calling my name.

i slowly open my eyes and close them straight away as soon as i see the light.

who on earth is bothering me at this tim-.

oh, its Reece.

i smile at him and he faintly smiles back.

"i have to go now because I've got work, sorry i woke you up" he explains moving away from my bed.

"its okay, thank you for staying with me last night. it helped me loads" i say to him melting into my pillow.

"ill text you when ive finished work okay" he speaks again and i just nod before he walks out and gently closing the door behind him.

im finding myself liking his company more and more and every time he's around me I get this feeling in my stomach that is so confusing honestly.

✩ ✩ ✩

after rolling around in bed for about 45 minutes thinking about food I decide to get up because I actually have loads to do today.

I want to go and see Elsie because I didn't get chance to yesterday and I have that meeting thingy with Lisa and Michelle.

my dad is going to come back today and I haven't seen him in a few days so I'm excited to see him and I have no idea when Liam will be back because he will most likely be hungover.

I've never had an interest in drinking, I just don't like the idea of me not being able to be in control of myself and my actions that could be regretted the next day so that's why I've never done it or tried it really.

✩ ✩ ✩

I get to the libary and I swear I've been walking around here for ages trying to find Elsie.

It's not even a big libary but there's so many little aisles she could be anywhere.

after looking for ages I get to the last aisle and there she is stacking books humming to the faint music in the background.

bless her.

"good morning Elsie" I stroll up to her with a smile.

she soon turns her head and breaks out into a grin and takes her time to get off the small step ladders.

"willow!" she exclaims bringing me into a hug which makes me laugh.

"I've missed you, haven't seen you in forever!" she speaks again breaking from the hug which makes me smile again.

"you should come over for dinner with my dad and brother soon, I'm sure they would love your company" I say walking to the office with her.

"oh sweetheart, I'd love that"