chapter 15 - thank you.

we all sit down and dig in to our dominos

we decided on having dinner before all going home because we are all busy tomorrow.

Felix had to go home early anyways because he is going away with his family for a few days but everyone else is here eating dominos watching legally blonde.

Eli is not happy but he was outnumber even.

although Reece didn't vote he said he didn't want to be involved in the argument.

don't blame him, Eli really wasn't happy.

I'm sitting next to Quinn and we're sharing a margarita and Sophie has her own pizza while Reece and Eli share a spicy one.

ew spicy food.

"Reece you fucking idiot, who said you could have the last slice" Eli shouts at him shoving him.

"who said I couldn't?" he says eating his pizza.

"me you dumbass" he says throwing the pizza box at him.

"well too bad" Reece replies moving around on the sofa.

Eli grunts as we all laugh at him.

as the film gets played again I feel paws on my leg.

I look up and it's sid. he's wagging his tail standing on my leg.

I laugh at him and move him slightly so he can lie down.

he lies down on top of me nuzzling his head in my neck as I give him cuddles.

this dog is adorable.

"traiter. I'm your mum you know" Sophie says glaring teasingly at the sleeping dog.

✩ ✩ ✩

it turns 8pm and sid is still lying in the same position.

the film just finished and everyone is getting their things ready to leave.

one problem. I don't know how to get home.

Sophie was my ride here and she's flat out asleep.

Reece spots me worrying from the other side of the room.

"I'll take you home" he says quietly so Sophie doesn't wake up.

I give him a small nod and smile before gently picking sid up and placing him in his bed because he was still sleeping on me.

me and Reece get to his car and he starts it driving down the street.