Introduction

(i found this pic from pinterest if you know the artist can you tell who it is to ask for permission)

Name: M/n l/n
Age: 16

Appearance: you're beautiful! And gorgeous! (I have to put glasses on from your shining beauty! Don't say otherwise or I'll kill you with my love and affection!!)

M/n puts his hair onto a bun and have sleepy eyes, he wear glasses to make him look smarter and cooler he's always bored.

And he draws Takemichi since he admire him a lot (you're gorgeous anyways so don't think otherwise!)

Likes: Takemichi, sleep, drawing, lollipops, reading (your choice)

Dislikes: bullies, school, fighting, your parents (your choice)

M/n past:

M/n a lonely kid who's been wanting to have friends but gave up after seeing nobody wants to be his friend and he has abusive parents.

M/n has been addicted to lollipops since that was the first thing he got from Takemichi when he saved him from a crazy dog.

M/n was walking around trying to find something interesting to do then out of nowhere a crazy dog started to bark and run after him.

M/n of course wanted to try and distract the dog away from him and ran away, you ran for 15 minutes it was enough to make him tired and then magically a small rock appeared and made m/n fall on his face.

His nose and knees were bleeding Takemichi came jumping out of a swing like a hero he is and protected m/n from that crazy dog.

After it turned out the dog was hurt and tried to ask for help Takemichi then helped that dog then licked Takemichi's face to show that he's thankful.

M/n was speechless but stayed quiet then Takemichi looked over m/n "you're bleeding! Don't worry your hero is here to save you!!" Takemichi's blue eyes was shining with determination and when m/n looked at them deeper it made him interested and that's how he fell in love with Takemitchi.

He then patched m/n's injuries with colourful bandaids and gave a strawberry lollipop to him.

They always go outside to play with him and Kakucho he made m/n forget about the pain he felt and about real life.

But he moved away and m/n lost connection with Kakucho too making m/n he he's not going to see them again.

M/n moved to another school to mizo middle school and saw him there he saw the same determined blue eyes 'oh how I missed you, my hero.' m/n's seat was in the back but he could see and admire Takemichi from afar.

When m/n's class ended he put everything in his bag and walked fast to talk to Takemichi but he didn't notice since his friends too him away again.

M/n just huffed in frustration and put headphones and started to open a strawberry lollipop wrapper to eat it 'maybe next time I hope.' m/n smiled forgetting about his wounds.

Still in the past:

Both two spent time together for months playing and laughing, enjoying everything that's happening that's soon to be changed.

M/n went to meet Takemichi in a hurry after getting beaten and locked in his room holding a plushie he bought with your money that he barely got but m/n thought it's all worth it since it's for Takemichi and a small hand-made letter m/n arrived at the playground where he always meet up with Takemichi to play and waited there for him on his favourite spot that's the swings.

Three hour and m/n saw kids playing on the playground but none of them were Takemichi it was only bunch of guys talking about creating a gang m/n had no interest in that only wanting to wait for Takemichi.

"hey kid can I get on the swing?" m/n saw yellow piercing eyes filled with emptiness staring at m/n's tired eyes that's filled with pain.

He could see he was looking at the bruises that's on m/n's face and on his neck m/n nodded sitting on the ground away from them looking around no sign of Takemichi making him sigh staring at the hand-made letter he made "oi kid why are you here all alone?" m/n looked at those piercing yellow eyes once again to see he had a tattoo that looked like tiger "waiting for a friend." "it's getting late and cold you should go home." m/n shook his head "it's fine." he didn't want to leave m/n but his friends called for him.

He then waved smiling "bye bye!" m/n stared at them with tired eyes.

Five hours and no sign of Takemichi nor anyone m/n kept on having small hope thinking he forgot to come here and was picking on his bandaids.

Ten hours and it began to get dark and cold m/n looked around again but no sign of Takemichi making m/n look at his bandaged up leg 'is he really coming?'

Eighteen hours and it was night m/n was trembling from the cold weather and still no sign of Takemichi anywhere it made him give up then realized he was crying he saw water drops falling on the floor it was his tears 'does he not want to be my friend anymore? Am I this annoying? Or did I bother him too much?' those thoughts kept on growing and growing in his mind making m/n hug his trembling legs close 'I'm sorry for being annoying just please don't leave me.' tears kept on falling while m/n walked back home.

He came inside to be met with a slap on his face "where were you little brat?!" "nowhere." m/n looked down at the ground "go to your room! No food for the rest of the week!" m/n held the plushie and the letter close walking to his room.

M/n kept on thinking if Takemichi really wanted to be his friend or he's just playing around like other kids but when he's with him it felt different he made m/n's world shine bright like his smile.

M/n hid the gift he wanted to give to Takemichi looking at the floor with empty eyes.

Then the mother slammed the door open m/n saw she was drunk and began to hit him it made m/n give up in life and accept his fate to be alone forever.

M/n was left on the floor bleeding looking at the window while his whole body hurts 'I miss you, Takemitchi.' and last tear fell before passing out.

M/n began to feel empty with nothing in his heart only emptiness but will Takemichi save him?