Chapter 26

After few days Takemichi decided to get back to the future to see if anything changed since nobody died but before that.

Takemichi proposed to m/n suddenly making him accept while hugging and kissing him "I'll be waiting for you in twelve years, love you." Takemichi hugged m/n back and went to the future while m/n went to work.

Takemichi opened his eyes to be on the bed and beside him there's a naked person only his back was showing and his long hair 'wait where am I? And who's that!? Am I cheating on m/n??" m/n woke up and turned to Takemichi to see him deep in thoughts and sweating "Mitchi what's wrong? Did you get another nightmare?" m/n was still half asleep.

"m-m/n?? Why are you naked??" "did you forget? Oh wait maybe you did because you came drunk and we fucked all night can't feel my back." m/n said holding his back "go back to sleep we have few hours before your friend's wedding." Takemichi was still lost 'I got drunk and we did it?' "Mitchi want me to bring some water for you?" "no need, I can't remember but why did I get drunk?" "oh your friends wanted to hang out and ended up being drunk all of you." m/n sat on Takemichi's lap "we still didn't finish our eighth round~" m/n kissed Takemichi starting to make out again.

Little bit of +18!!

M/n held the bedsheets tightly tears coming out from the pleasure he felt about to reach his limit while Takemichi is almost there too "Mitchi!~ ah! I want it deeper!" m/n demanded while accidentally moaning loud "I'm coming!~" and both came at the same time making both breath heavily after finishing "that felt good, darling I want more!" "didn't you just say you can't feel your back?" "whatever I can buy a wheelchair later."

Takemichi was about to ask why but then heard a baby crying "oh no, he's awake." "eh?" "our baby, Mitchi did you forget? Was the alcohol that strong that you couldn't even recognize me?" m/n cleaned himself with tissues quickly and wore a robe then did his long hair into a messy bun and went to the baby's room to see him crying and Hana is beside him.

M/n lifted the baby and he stopped crying and smile at m/n "awee! Did you miss mommy that much? Let's get you to daddy and sleep together."

M/n made a warm milk bottle and came back to Takemichi "say good morning to daddy." m/n smiled and climbed to their shared bed Takemichi was staring at the baby questioning his entire life "don't you want to carry him? He's your son too." "what huh?? Since when?" "what's wrong with you today? It's like you came from the past or something." m/n sighed then gave Takemichi the baby carefully making him scared "what if I'll hurt him? Or drop him.." "calm down Mitchi look you're holding him just fine but move your arm a little bit behind his head to support it more." Takemichi did as m/n said and saw the baby giggle at Takemichi and m/n laughed with him too "daddy is an idiot right?" "hey!" "he's dense too!"

Takemichi was glad m/n didn't die in this future he stared at m/n while he's playing with the baby making him laugh he didn't realize he started to cry "Mitchi? Why are you crying? Are you hurt somewhere?" m/n got worried and wiped his tears with his robe sleeve "no it's nothing I'm just happy." "let's go back to sleep we have five more hours before the wedding." m/n taught Takemichi how to feed the baby and the three of them slept with Hana sleeping on m/n's legs.

M/n woke up showered and made a quick breakfast then started to change the baby's diaper and clothes getting his stuff ready putting them in the bag and m/n changed his clothes as well and made m/n's hair a braid "aren't you handsome? Just like your father." "m/n where's my suit again??" "on the bed, go shower quickly." "yes and where's my-" "in our bedroom."

Takemichi showered and ate breakfast quickly m/n put a kitty themed jacket on the baby and fed him milk waiting for Takemichi to get ready "Mitchi we're late." "coming! I don't know how to do my tie!" "come here and I'll do it." Takemichi ran downstairs where m/n and the baby are then he slipped but didn't fall making the baby laugh "he's really an idiot, right sweetie?" the baby answered by giggling m/n put the baby on his play crib and did Takemichi's tie and kissed him then wore his coat and heels quickly carrying the baby and his bag that contains his stuff to his seat and kissed his forehead, Takemichi ran inside the car and m/n started to drive fast.

Everyone was there clapping even Mikey with Izana and Emma because m/n forced Mikey to come like he forced m/n to join his gang and Emma forced him too for pah-chin's speech m/n fed the baby while Takemichi was helping m/n by wiping the baby's mouth.

Naoto came behind Takemichi and they hugged "you did it Takemichi!" "hello Naoto." m/n waved at Naoto "hello m/n, how are you?" "I'm pretty okay and you?" "pretty good! How's the baby doing?" "he's pretty good and misses his uncle Naoto so much." m/n lifted the baby and gave him to Naoto who's melting by his cuteness after they cut the cake Chifuyu came to Takemichi wanting to talk alone so they went outside to talk more privately.

"Chifuyu I'm lost! Who's baby is that?? And what happened 12 years ago? I thought he got pregnant for few seconds!" "oh you came from the past, that baby m/n saved him while he was working and adopted him after because he looked like you two! And you'll marry m/n next week!" "we're still not married?" "dunno why ask yourself! Anyways we need to go back or pah won't leave us alone and will make us stay here longer!"

Chifuyu laughed going inside while Takemichi was still lost in thoughts 'I've did it! I've saved everyone!' Naoto came wanting to talk to Takemichi while m/n was talking to others then he stood up carrying the cute baby and went beside Mikey's seat "hello m/n! How are you?" "I'm good and you? There's someone who wants to see you." m/n lifted his son who's only blabbering "he wants to see you uncle Mikey." "give him to me! Hello to you too, Manjiro Jr!" "that's not his name, Mikey." "he looks like me a mini me!" m/n and Mikey started to talk then Sanzu came wanting to carry the baby too.

Izana and Emma played with m/n's son too Izana is married to Kakucho they're together for few years now.

"Sanzu you're on drugs again." "am not! Now give him to me! He must missed his favourite uncle!" Sanzu did grabby hands wanting to hold the baby too "well, sit beside Mikey first." he did as m/n said and then Mikey lifted him to Sanzu who's doing funny faces making the baby laugh "see? He loves me!" "you're making funny faces to make him laugh." m/n and Mikey were staring at Sanzu and gave up then started to talk about stuff.

Takemichi came inside the room to see m/n laughing at Haitani brothers who are playing with the baby making weird faces after m/n calmed down he saw Takemichi "Mitchi, where have you been?" "Chifuyu was complaining about his work nonstop." "we're going to take few pictures let's take them then we can leave and here's your cake slice." "oh thanks, let's leave whenever you want."

Haitanis were busy playing with the baby and forgot about the time "oi Haitanis we need to leave!" "can't we stay a bit longer?" "we're playing!" "by the way how old is he?" "he's a month and two weeks old." "so young! But the strange thing he looks like you and Takemichi a lot and somehow like Mikey too."

Mikey was glaring at the Haitanis from the window while they were sweating complimenting m/n's son saying he really looks like Mikey scared they got dragged leaving m/n carrying the baby while walking to make him sleep then the three left after taking pics then waved goodbye to everyone and congratulate Pah-chin again.

"ne, Mitchi should we eat somewhere today?" "hmm I'm craving for okonomiyaki." "okay then." m/n started to drive after putting the baby in his seat and after checking it few times "Mitchi I wanna continue what we're doing." "we'll continue after eating." "we need to buy some groceries too." the two went to eat in a restaurant while m/n carried the baby to his seat still sleeping and went to buy groceries "isn't that a lot?" "no, your friends are coming over tomorrow." after coming back home m/n fed their son and watched a movie together and Hana was playing Takemichi after the movie finished all of m/n slept from tiredness.

What's should I name the baby? He's a boy by the way.