Chapter 32

Takemichi wanted to be outside and hang out with you and Hana who's tagging along.

Takemichi's carrying you on his back since you were stubborn ass and wanted him to carry you "where do you want to go, m/n?" you pointed at the park "I can see Izana and Mikey there argue and I want some tea.." Takemichi sighed and walked there to see Izana and Mikey arguing and Kakucho tired of their bullshit "you two should stop arguing or Chocho will lose his mind." "oh hello m/n! Takemichy!" "hello Mikey!" "Izana why are you and mickey mouse arguing?" "he started it first! Saying he's better than me! I'm your brother!" "because I am! And you're not my brother motherfucker!" "I'm better than you fucker!" "no I am!" "now I know why Chocho's about to lose his shit." "stop calling me that nickname!" "no can do it's cute." "it's not! It soullnds like you're calling for a train!" "Chocho my train I like it!" Takemichi sighed at your behaviour and put you down beside Kakucho while he's between you two "why were you carrying him Bakamitchi?" "it's kinda my fault he's like that hehe.." "what did you do?" "he fucked me hard." "you what? Bakamitchi finally became adult eh?" "yep, he's not virgin anymore neither me.."

Draken the babysitter came and lifted Mikey "we need to go and Takemichy there's something I need to talk to you about." "alright! M/n I'll be right back!" "okay, take your time." Izana sat on Kakucho's lap annoyed while crossing his arms and legs "that midget isn't my brother I don't accept it! And never will!" Izana began to complain while Kakucho's being dead inside "uhh Izana I think Chocho's about to lose his life." "I know." "then do something before his soul will leave his body!" "it won't." "how are you so sure?" "I'm just am." "so how's your life?" "pretty much annoying when I moved to live with that midget it became hell, you?" "pretty good and boring since there's nothing to do." "I'm bored too.. Wait why don't we prank someone?" "who?" "dunno who you choose." "I want to prank that midget and I know how! Come with me!" Izana told you the plan and you agreed whole Kakucho's soul went back to his body.

Takemichi is still talking to Draken while holding the struggling Mikey trying to get out of his grip then smelled dorayaki looking where it's coming from to see it was from you and Izana eating dorayaki "mmh! It's so good!" "gimme more!" Mikey's eyes sparkled doing grabby hands "gimme some too!" Izana smirked and came closer and took a dorayaki from the bag about to give it to him but ate it "heh how does it feel midget?" "you monster!" "me? You're the monster for waking me up with cold water and putting ice on me! My beauty sleep is ruined by you!!" "it was funny!" "it wasn't! My throat hurts because of you!" "I apologized!" "you didn't!" "then I won't until you give me some dorayaki!" "hah in your dreams! I've ate them all!" Izana laughed at Mikey's frowned face "Kenchin put me down! I want to kill this asshole!" "no I won't."

Mikey was trying to get to Izana to hit him but gave up after "m/n why don't we have a picnic?" "you mean the two of us?" you got excited then Hana meowed "oh sorry Hana forgot you're here I meant the three of us?" Hana nodded and jumped on your shoulder eating dorayaki that's in your hand "well no we all are going to a picnic." your excitement disappeared "eh okay then.." Takemichi laughed at disappointed your expression "we'll be the ones who'll make food!" "is it because I know how to cook?" "pretty much yeah and everyone has something to do too not only you two since pretty much everyone is coming including Takemichy's friends." "okay then is there anything else? Like when's the picnic will be?" "after tomorrow." "I have time to make plenty of food is there anything specific you all want to eat?" "not really anything is fine." "dorayaki!" "what about sandwiches? Or egg rolls?" "and dorayaki!" "we get it Mikey." both you and Takemichi left after Draken was losing his patience while still holding Mikey yelling at Izana who's sitting on Kakucho's lap bullying Mikey and enjoys it Hana wanted Takemichi to lift him up.

"man, I can't wait for this picnic! Are you excited like me m/n?" "dunno as long were together I'm alright with anything." you pulled Takemichi to the market "gotta buy lots of stuff." "and I'm gonna help!" "yes you will and Hana too." Hana meowed happily wanting Takemichi to carry him "he likes you more than me the audacity." "you're just thinking about it too much." "I'm not! Anyways we need bread, eggs, cat food candy, potato chips for you." "got all of them in the cart!" "let's buy condoms too I wanna do it my horniness is awakening." "aren't you always horny?" "exactly." you put few packages of condoms making Takemichi blush "that's too much!" "it's never too much when we do it." Takemichi hid his face with his hands feeling embarrassed.

You two were carrying heavy bags to your house well most of them were carried by you "never bought this much groceries before! My finger are being ripped!" "give them to me." "you're carrying two times more than me! I can't even move my pinky anymore!" "few more steps Mitchi, you can do it!" Hana beside the door snickering at your miserable state while he's carrying his snack by his mouth walking proudly "Hana if you keep on laughing on us I won't fucking buy any snacks for you anymore." "m/n the keys!" Takemichi was struggling to get the right key but couldn't since he couldn't feel his fingers anymore so you lifted him up to your shoulder and kicked the door while holding grocery bags "there." "thanks I thought I was gonna suffocate." "let's take a small break then cook I'm tired." you made a quick dinner before going to your shared bedroom.

WARNING +18
YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!

ENJOY TO WHOEVER LOVES TO READ SMUT!

You ripped another condom package putting it on Takemichi's dick while sucking him but before you were gonna put it you drank his cum "why don't we try another position?" "w-what position?" "69 huehuehue." Takemichi questioned his life decisions again you showed him how to do it and both came after "I want a toy inside me and you'll choose one and put it in~" you prepared yourself by opening your legs wide open "you have a lot which one should I choose?" "anything you want." Takemichi saw a red dildo that looked like a tentacle and used it earning moans from you "you're enjoying this a little bit too much." "it feels good okay? But your dick is better than this!~"

He thrusted the toy few times then stopped before you were about to cum and began to whine and put his dick inside you instead making you twitch with the pleasure you're getting "I see you like me inside you more than those toys." "you're better than them!~" you held on the bedsheets loving the pleasure you're getting from the person you've been dying for since forever and he held your hands sliding his fingers to feel yours making you stop holding onto the bedsheets and stare at him "I love you." you were surprised to hear those words in the middle of fucking thinking he's not in his right mind when you should be the one that's not "I love you too." "I.. I-I'm almost there!" "same do it slowly like you did in our first time." he did as you told him and didn't stop holding your hands he kissed you and both of you came "that felt so good! I want more." "no, I'm so tired!" "oh cmon we've done it only few times!" "now we didn't we've done it seven times now!" "hmm still few to me." "maybe later I want to sleep." "okay then and I'll go to clean myself I feel your cum leaking already." Takemichi blushed at your words "you really don't have any shame do you?" "nope! Now bye I'm gonna go and get cleaned up unless you wanna join."

Takemichi collapses on the bed while chuckling at your behaviour 'I can't believe I'm not virgin anymore! It feels good when we do it but he's a lot more demanding than I thought it's a good thing right?' you were singing "my loneliness is killing me!~ I must confess I still believe!~" showering in a good mood since Takemichi fucked you again 'I love it when he fucks me hard makes me horny again! Kyaa!! He looked so handsome on top of me!' you remembered his serious face on top of you when he was fucking you 'what he's cute and handsome at the same time!' you began to daydreaming and simp remembering Takemichi's face and his hair down making it more handsome and continued to fanboy at the sight.

You finished showering and showered Hana with you since it's been so long since you showered him and he's been stubborn like his owner you came to see Takemichi sleeping shirtless making your mouth water and take pictures putting them as wallpaper to your phone and cleaned the room before putting blankets over him and you Hana came after wanting to join you two to sleep "good night darling and Hana." you kissed both before going to your dreamland.
.
.
.
Tell me how do you like this story so far?