Chapter 16

The group were laughing their ass off from Makoto's stories and Yamagishi's jokes while m/n was there texting Kazutora and Sanzu to meet up again 'poor Kazutora, that vampire friend of his is annoying him again rest in peace Kazutora's sanity.'

Then m/n then stood up walking away "where are you going, m/n?" "gonna smoke." "okay." m/n went to smoke in the balcony while Takemichi was worried that m/n will leave him soon he was still anxious of what happened and is worried if m/n will do it again.

"why are so worried, Takemichi?" "nothing." "tell us, did you confess to him?!!" "no." "what are you waiting for then? Confess and date!" "it's not that easy I'm still sorting my feelings out." "what's there to sort? He likes you, you like him so what's left?" "Takemichi I need to agree with Yamagishi, he's a nice guy and all so give him a chance." Akkun said and others nodded behind him while you listened to their conversation since you finished smoking 'I'm grateful for his friends.' you then went to the kitchen for water and came back to them.

After Takemichi's friends left both of m/n and Takemichi, they wanted to go outside and buy kimonos for tonight m/n was trying one and came out of the changing room "how do I look, Mitchi?" m/n wore a beautiful black kimono with little flowers and his hair was into a bun and had butterfly hairpins.

"ohh it's very beautiful!" "thanks, should I buy it?" "yes and I'll wear this!" m/n smiled and bought it "Takemichi come closer." "yes?" m/n messed his hair "that's better." "why?! I've worked on it for hours!" "it's cuter." m/n held his hand then walked to see Mitsuya and his little sisters with Yuzuha and her brother there Hakkai "huh? Takemichy? And m/n? You're celebrating too?" "yes."

Mitsuya's little sisters ran to m/n "pretty boy!" "pretty! So pretty!" m/n smiled at them "Thank you but you two are the prettiest princesses I've ever seen." "he said we're the prettiest!" "yes we're pretty princesses!" m/n lifted them both "let's go." m/n walked carrying the girls while talking to Mitsuya and Takemichi.

Mitsuya tried to take his little sisters back but they refused to let go of m/n.

M/n gave them candy promising to play with them next time "why are kids always like this?" "haha! Because you're nice to them that's why, m/n let's buy ema!" "sure, if that makes you happy." Takemichi held m/n's hand and ran to buy ema.

M/n bought one for himself and wrote 'I hope Michi will accept me and hopefully marry him in the future! I wish for Mitchi's wish to become true too!' "Mitchi are you done?" "not yet!" "take your time, no need to rush."

M/n started to smoke "I'm done! M/n don't smoke here!" "I had to it helps me calm down." "but you need to stop it soon, it's not healthy for you!" "anyways look the gang is here." "let's go to them!" Takemichi held m/n's hand again running to others "Takemichy! Hello!" "hello to you too! And who's that beside you?" "that's m/n, did you forget him this fast?" "wait, that's m/n?! He looks so different!" "yeah, I'm not wearing my glasses and my hair isn't messy like always I look like a girl right?" "yeah you do!" "I knew I should've wore baggy clothes." "nah don't those clothes suits you more!" "guys! 10 seconds left!" "let's jump together!"

After the countdown m/n kissed Takemichi for good luck "ohh~ what's this Takemichy? You've got a boyfriend now?" "no we're not dating!" "m/n is it true?" "yeah unfortunately we're not dating." "then why did you kiss him?" "for good luck."

M/n got another cigarette out started to smoke again uninterested at their conversation "since when did you smoke m/n?" "a long time ago." "I've never seen you smoke before though." "I didn't want Mitchi to be bothered by me smoking but eh." "anyways guys want to eat in a restaurant?" "Mitchi do you want to go and eat there?" "why not?" "as you say."

M/n went with others to eat at a restaurant before going home he finished eating and waited for Takemichi who's face is messy m/n took tissues from his small bag and wiped his mouth "Mitchi, eat slowly the food won't run away." "but I'm hungry." "even if you're hungry eat slowly." "m/n are you his mother or something! Bahahaha!" Smiley laughed "he does!" Baji joined making m/n annoyed "m/n I'm done eating." "okay, let's go home." "bye everyone!" "Bye Takemichy! Bye m/n!" m/n paid for the food and held Takemichi's hand and left them walking back to Takemichi's house.