Chapter 10

(Naoto is cute here maybe I'll make another fanfic but it's about him! And a bottom male reader of course!)

M/n woke up to see Kazutora and Takemichi sleeping beside him.

He didn't expect to see Naoto there sleeping too hugging his arm m/n sat up slowly 'I'm in a hospital again, great.' "m/n? M/n! You're finally awake!" Kazutora said waking Takemichi and Naoto up by his loud voice.

"huh? What do you mean finally awake?" "you've been unconscious for 4 days!" "okay but can I go out of the hospital? I feel suffocated and I hate it here." "I'll bring the doctor!" Takemichi ran out of the room Naoto was now fully awake hugging m/n "sorry Naoto, I couldn't keep my promise about going to the carnival." "don't worry about it, we'll go when you'll be better, your health comes first." Naoto said smiling "Kazutora did Kisaki get fired?" "yes! And he's unconscious because of Baji beating him up nonstop! Haha! You should've seen his face it was dramatic he tried to plead for Mikey to get him back! I have a picture of him, see?" m/n laughed at Kisaki's horrified face and Kazutora joined.

"the doctor is here!" Takemichi said out of breath the doctor went to m/n doing checkups in front of others "you have to be careful to not move fast and I'll patch you up before leaving, I gave your friend some painkillers for the pain and bandages to help, it's a miracle that you survived your stab injury was too deep, congratulations." m/n saw his injury it was stitched and Naoto was looking away blushing 'I'm not ready to see his body yet.' Takemichi blushed a little to see m/n chest it had a tattoo he never saw before 'is this tattoo new? I've never saw it before but it suits him.'

M/n got out and was about to smoke but Takemichi stopped him by taking the cigarette out of his hand "nope, you can't smoke for at least few weeks." "are you kidding me right now?" "no, the doctor told me to take care of you! That means no smoking and no lifting heavy things!" m/n sighed and walked away holding Naoto's hand "I'm glad you're okay m/n, but I need to go I still need to talk to Mikey about something bye!" Kazutora ran and m/n waved at him.

The three walked around then Takemichi remembered something "oh right I had to meet Draken! Let's go and meet him!" Takemichi held m/n hand and pulled both to the meeting spot and it was in a train station "where's he? I'm hungry." Draken came after few minutes then took Takemitchi and m/n to his house which is a brothel. 'you have to be kidding me.' "Naoto are you sure you want to come with us?" "yes, I need to take care of my future wife." m/n chuckled "but I'm a male?" "you can still be my wife!" "alright, I'll treat you with sweets today after this." "okay!" Naoto held m/n arm close he looked over Takemichi to see him pouting 'is he jealous? Wait he's pouting! He is jealous right? I'm glad.' m/n smiled.

Draken let the three go inside his room m/n put headphones on Naoto to not hear those moans 'he's still too young.' m/n let Naoto play with his phone too while m/n and Takemichi talked to Draken.

Takemichi bend down to show his big thicc ass while looking at photos on the wall m/m blushed and looked away 'this is dangerous, I need to get out.' "thanks to you, Takemichy and m/n that nobody died." "thank Takemichi, he's the one who told me everything and I did what he told me to do." Draken looked at m/n then looked at Takemichi and thanked him "thank you Takemichy thanks to you nobody died and thanks for stopping Mikey."

M/n finally got out of that brothel holding Naoto's hand and Takemichi held his other hand as Takemichi talked with Naoto and m/n was quiet the whole time listening to them 'I didn't know they're good friends.' m/n wanted to smoke so bad but Takemichi stopped m/n and Naoto looked over where he's looking then saw Emma hugging Mikey telling him 'I love you.'

Takemichi pulled m/n and Naoto to hide "what's wrong Takemichi?" "this is bad! Emma is with Mikey I can't let Draken know about this!" m/n and Naoto looked at each other and shrugged "indeed I do smell a mystery!" making Takemichi jump on m/n both were on the floor and Takemichi was on top of m/n "Takemichi that's your your girlfriend, now can you get up?" 'please I want to stay like this.' "o-oh, sorry m/n." he got up blushing "you alright m/n?" Naoto went to help m/n get up "yeah I am." "what are you doing here Hina?" Hina looked at Takemichi suspiciously "I saw you here and wanted to join by the way why are you three spying on Draken? And why did you jump like that Takemitchi? Hmm?" 'I want to go home and sleep don't wanna talk to her.'