Chapter 30

You woke up feeling pain in your whole body not wanting to move at all.

You were staring at the ceiling feeling lonely wanting to cuddle with Takemichi.

Then remembered about the message you read in Takemichi's phone he couldn't stop but feel worse. 'will he leave me after I get better? I don't want to break up.. I want to cry.' you were lost in thoughts the door slammed open to show your dead inside group "you look pretty dead." "I know, no need to tell me about it." "your boyfriend left us to take care of you heheheheh bad choice really." "it is, you're drunk Sanzu." Izana was complaining about how Kakucho's been ignoring him this morning "he's been ignoring me like we're not dating! What have I done to deserve this??" "honestly, everything you've done to him like bossing him around, being stubborn, picky eater and many more." "I'm not any of those!" everyone looked at him with judging face saying 'really?' "anyways bitches it's my turn! Mucho's been a pain! He wouldn't let me kill those traitors!" "that Mucho buenos is annoying! He wouldn't let me and Mitchi alone! He's been stalking us for the past few weeks ago!" "yup, that's him."

Takemichi called Hina and wanted to meet her at a cafe for something. "Hina are you the one who messed up with my text?" "what are you talking about? I was busy with school." "how do I know you didn't mess with my phone?" "Takemichi why are you suspicious of me? I was surprised too when I got your texts." "if it weren't you then who?" "how's m/n by the way? I didn't see him anymore." "he's sick and is sleeping right now." "hope he'll get better soon Naoto's been wanting to see him." Hina's face was sweating thinking of Naoto's scary expression "I can imagine it, is there anyone you know who used my phone?" Hina shakes her head "you know it's been so long since we hung out! Can we hang out like the old times?" Takemichi thought for few seconds 'm/n sick but his friends are there to take care of him I think he wouldn't mind will he?' Hina smiled and waited for his reply then he nodded.

You were staring at your phone waiting for Takemichi to call you but he didn't Hana was asleep on your lap "m/n I've made some noodles! With special ingredient!" you weren't comfortable of Kazutora's weird noodle that looks like he put something that shouldn't be there 'that's definitely not bananas.' "enjoy!" everyone were eating while continuing to complain about their life "he's not noticing me!" "Sanzu, stop adding drugs in your noodles!!" "make me!" Izana did a bonk to Sanzu's head and continued to eat. They captured you holding your wrist by Izana then Kazutora began to feed you "how could you not eat my noodles? It's good I've made them myself!" you tried to shake your head but he got you to take a bite forcefully.

You thought about throwing up but Kazutora didn't let you and continued to feed you after some time you looked more dead because of Kazutora food "should we call an ambulance?" "nahh he's fine just need some rest." you began to walk with your wobbly legs "where are going?" "I want to smoke or what I mean is I'm going to jump off the window."

Izana sighed and put your head on his lap Hana came to his shoulders purring "you're sick and Takemichi said to not let you smoke no matter what." "didn't know you became a mom now haha!" you laughed at Izana's face becoming red while crossing his arms acting like a tsundere "it's pretty amazing if ask me you'll marry Chocho and become a family I can imagine it." you smiled at Izana who's being cuddled by Hana "you'll be a happy family." "unlike me Mitchi will leave me soon I'll disappear again It's better for me and him." "don't say that like you're going to leave us or something." "who knows." "m/n don't leave us if you do that then who's going to listen to my complaining?" "and who's going to give me advices about dating? And my poor banana who's going to pray for it?" "and who's going to help me buy more drugs?" "don't worry I'm not leaving any time soon." they did a group hug smiling brightly making you regret saying it out loud.

The four of you were messing the house upside down while trying to wear skirts and dresses you hid for this day and brought make up to mess Sanzu's face "I need to bring Inui next time, he knows how to walk perfectly with heels and fight with them too." "ohh I want to meet him!" "next time." you all were holding onto anything to not fall regretting wearing high heels while Hana's enjoying seeing you all suffer. "let's play truth or dare!" "I'll go first! Truth or dare Kazutora!" "dare!" Izana smirked won't have any mercy.

Takemichi's lost in thoughts staring at different things wanting to buy one for them for you but couldn't choose 'should I buy the red one or black one?' "partner!" "oh, Chifuyu!" "what are you doing here, partner?" "just trying to chose a gift for m/n he's sick and I feel bad for him wanting a gift to make him lighten up." "oh then I'll help you! What are you choosing for him?" "this! Do you think he'll like it?" "umm, partner his fashion style isn't terrible like yours change it for like a hoodie or something he wants to wear! But not this!" Chifuyu took the shirt and put it back and disappeared to get more clothes "but he wears anything I give him." "you influenced him with your terrible style!" "but he never complained about it though." "either you're lucky! Because the mighty Chifuyu is here to help you!" 'I don't know if I'm really luck or unlucky he's scary with this excited expression m/n why when you're somewhere when I need you?' Takemichi prayed and Chifuyu dragged him to another clothes section.

After cleaning the house and continued to play Uno "Uno!" "Sanzu you're cheating!" "I'm not! Not this time." "aha! You were cheating!" "please for the love of God can we finish this round?! We've been in it for few hours!" "yes mom." you fell on the ground holding your stomach from laughing hitting the ground with your fist trying to breath.

Takemichi was about to open the door with keys but heard more yelling he opened the door to be met with a flying pillow to his face everyone stopped and saw Takemichi on the floor with a pillow on his head "uhh, should we be concerned?" "he'll be fine!" Izana's phone rang showing Kakucho's name written on it and the three began to tease him making him walk to another room and lock the door "let's listen I want some drama!" "I'm joining you!" you walked over Takemichi who's confused on the ground you explained what's happening.

You and Takemichi were finally alone with Hana on both of your laps watching TV "oh right, I've bought something for you!" you looked at him and he handed you a bag "I hope you'll like it I wanted to make you forgive me about everything." you saw what's inside "Mitchi." "what is it? Do you not like it?" you kissed Takemichi and hugged him "thank you, I love it." Takemichi smiled and hugged you too "by the way how do you feel?" "a little better." Takemichi put a hand on your forehead to check your temperature "you're pretty warm it's better than yesterday!" you were happy about the clothes Takemichi bought you and found a small box "is this a gift too?" "yep! Ope it!" you open it to see earrings with cute pandas "well?" "Mitchi, I love it! Put it on me now!" Takemichi put the earrings "how do I look?" "pretty amazing!" the three continued to cuddle "I love you." "I love you too, m/n." and both slept to never your dreamland.
.
.
.
To be continued