Chapter 34

He's cute and handsome at the same time!!

Lil bit of +18

Takemichi had to carry you since you fell asleep on him.

Currently you're hugging him like a koala on Takemichi's lap refusing to let go while in Izana's car Kakucho was driving it was silent only low music from the radio then Kakucho and Takemichi began to chat remembering their childhood memories while you and Izana were asleep with Hana on Takemichi's lap purring by his touch.

"remember when we met m/n for the first time?" "yeah he was really quiet but insisted on staying by my side." "yeah he kept on walking behind me and stay silent it was cute to see when he looked at us playing with curious eyes." "haha and when Izana thought he's your brother?" "he cut his hair to look like mine!" "obsession behaviour shaking my head." both laughed at each other making Izana hit Kakucho "shut it you're too loud." "sorry hehe." you woke up to sleep again in Takemichi's neck burying your face deeper which made him blush 'his hot breath is against my neck! How can I stay calm?!' he somehow calmed himself down until they arrived to their house.

Takemichi waved goodbye to Kakucho and carried you back home along with few bags too 'I can do it! Few more steps!' finally put you on the bed sighing and Hana jumped beside you poking your cheek wanting to play 'he must've been so sleepy since he didn't sleep well.' Takemichi stopped Hana "Hana don't wake him up he's sleeping." Hana meowed and came closer to Takemichi wanting to get carried by him "haha you really are like a baby who loves to get lifted." he lifted him and left to brush Hana's furr.

After thirty minutes he came back to see you're still asleep he took clothes from your closet and began to undress you changing your clothes to pyjamas he slowly unbuttoned your shirt removing it to see you're half naked he suddenly stopped and blushing 'no no no! I shouldn't think those thoughts! I can't take advantage when he's asleep!' Takemichi looked away but peeked to see your beautiful body (and it is beautiful! Don't think otherwise you're gorgeous as the way you are!!)

And wanted to try something like a small tease since you always tease him so his finger touched your nipple seeing no reaction he then pinched your nipple making your body flinch 'I should stop! I'm really taking advantage of him at this point!' "hmm.. Mitchi.." "y-yes?" he saw you're still sleeping 'guess he's sleep talking that's good I really should stop and go to sleep.' he continued to change your clothes after he finished he saw you're hard down there.

He stopped what he's doing wanting to sleep but he did a problem for you that's he turned you on in your sleep. 'shame on me. I've done it, now how am I going to fix this??' he stared at you then continued to think on how to fix your problem you woke up after not feeling Takemichi's warmth so you sat up still half asleep "Mitchi, where are you?.." "I'm here!" you did grabby hands wanting to cuddle and sleep "sleep." he walked to you and laid down "but um what about that?" "huh?" you looked at where he was pointing to see what he meant "oh, well I'll take care of it tomorrow I'm still sleepy."

Takemichi's regretting what he has done to you and couldn't stop thinking about it 'how's he so calm about it?? Did that happen before?' "Mitchi why aren't you cuddling? Am I annoying you?" "no you're not! I'm just it's my fault that you're like this." "huh it's fine like I said I'll take care of it in the morning now let's sleep." "well good night." "good night, darling."

Takemichi woke up to see you're not in bed he sat up slowly looking around him remembering he's in his shared bedroom then went to the bathroom he got out to search for you and found you cooking and singing "you know I can take it to the next ever baby! If you want this good shit! Sicker than the remix baby let me blow your mind tonight!" you were singing with using a spatula as a microphone Takemichi stood there not knowing if he should interrupt you or not but he admired you from there with your soothing voice.

You were still singing and flipped the pancakes to the plate and it landed there perfectly you were proud of what you've done and called for Takemichi who's frozen in place finally came "good morning darling!" "good morning, m/n." "why aren't you calling me any nicknames?" "you want me to call you nickname? Like what?" "I dunno I want to hear you call me a nickname!" "okay then honey?" "yes! Say it again!" "honey?" "yay! You finally called me a nickname!" "you were desperate to hear me say that to you?" "yep well then breakfast is ready!" you held his hand walking towards the table to eat "I wanna feed you if that's alright with you." "yes please!" you fed Takemichi like a housewife enjoying their time together like they're married couple "is it good?" "pretty good!"

Takemichi continues to help you with cleaning the house since everyone is coming over he was cleaning your shared room when he noticed your old bag and saw it wide open he knelt down to close it to see that old box inside it that beautiful necklace you've bought 'I still don't know who's he giving it to.' you came behind Takemichi to see him holding that necklace you've bought few years ago "Mitchi?" "o-oh m/n! Sorry I got carried away!" he put it back inside your bag quickly not wanting to make you mad "actually this necklace was something I've been wanting to give it to you." Takemichi widened his eyes "why? It looks so expensive." Takemichi pretended to not know when you've bought it since he 'stalked' you in the past.

"you really wanted to give it to me? Why?" "for my future husband." "oh okay thanks." few seconds later Takemichi realize what you said and turned to you quickly "wait what?!" "you'll be my future husband and I've wanted to give this to you when we'll get married but oh well you saw it." "wait wait! You want to marry me?" "yeah? Is there a problem?" "no! I'm just surprised you really want us to get married after everything." "Mitchi I'll stay loving you no matter what get it?" you held his face looking serious "I'll love you no matter what!"

Takemichi didn't realize he's tearing up from your words you sat on your shared bed and you put him on your lap hugging him "I'm all yours, Takemichi." you wiped his tears smiling to him and continued to hug him forgetting about cleaning the house since others are coming and enjoying this moment.

.
.
.
.
.