Chapter 6

I wanna draw but motivation said bye and left the universe...

M/n passed out on Draken's back while he tried to wake him up "oi m/n wake up!" "what's wrong Draken?" "m/n passed out and isn't waking up."

Takemichi got worried he felt his anxiety rising up hearing those words he went to m/n and shook him "m/n! Wake up! Open your eyes please!" but m/n didn't move nor open his eyes.

Draken put m/n in Takemichi's lap while he protected both of them "m/n, please open your eyes, I don't want to lose you." Emma and Hina ran beside Takemichi "how's he Takemichi?" "he's not waking up! When's the ambulance coming!?" "what's taking them so long?" "it's crowded because of the festival and rain." 'please hang in there m/n!' Takemichi hugged m/n close and then kiyomasa's group walked towards them "huh? Draken didn't die yet?" Draken got annoyed and fought them.

M/n woke up feeling something warm running down his cheek and saw its Takemichi's tears falling on his face 'he looks cute close by and I'm lucky to see and be in his lap dying I can die peacefully now...' "m/n! Stay awake!" "Mitchy, I want to sleep for few minutes." Takemichi held m/n's hand "please stay awake for me! Don't close your eyes!" "Mitchy, I won't die I just want to close my eyes for a bit, thank you Michi for being my friend." m/n closed his eyes passing out again "m/n!!" Takemichi cried and tried wake m/n up but with no avail m/n didn't open his eyes again.

"Takemichi, the ambulance is here!" Takemichi carried m/n carefully and was surprised of m/n's weight nothing but then ran after the girls taking him to the ambulance and he sat beside m/n holding his hand.

Hina and Emma sat on the other seat doctors were doing their job m/n gripped on Takemichi's hand refusing to let go no matter how much they tried to get his grip away of Takemichi's hand.

They gave up they ran in the hospital to the surgery room and had to take Takemichi with them since m/n's still gripping his hand Takemichi remembered past memories about m/n.

M/n wore a tiara that he made and Takemichi was the knight who saved him from Kakucho the dragon the three were playing on a playground "Takemichi my hero, you saved me again! Let's get married." m/n kissed Takemichi's cheek and hugging him after "get a room you two! You can't marry each other you're still too young!" "Chocho! You're jealous because Izana isn't here today! I'll marry Takemichi when we're older!" "Shinichiro took him to hang out again." "don't worry Chocho next time, we'll let him be the princess and you the knight! I'll make sure you two kiss and marry each other!" "thank you m/n, I'm glad we're friends!" "anything for you two, let's buy ice cream my treat." "okay!" Kakucho left after eating ice cream "I hope Chocho will marry Izana in the future they are perfect for each other Mitchi, will you marry me in the future too?"

M/n hugged Takemichi's hand "if we're still single then why not?" "what if you'll find someone?" "I promise you I won't leave you let's promise with Kaku-Chan tomorrow!" "oh Mitchi this is my stop see ya tomorrow." m/n kissed his nose and ran away without seeing his reaction "but this isn't your house?" m/n ran worried not wanting to let Takemichi know he's getting abused hiding it from him.

Takemichi touched his nose smiling walking to his house 'It feels nice.'

M/n let go of Takemichi's hand after he remembered m/n's words Takemitchi went beside the surgery room to see his friends and girls were there.

Draken got his head treated while talking to Mikey "Takemichi! Are you alright?" "yeah I am, but I don't know about m/n." Hina hugged Takemitchi "he's strong like you told me! He'll survive!" "Takemichy, does he have parents to tell them about this?" "now you mention it he said he doesn't and lives alone." "Takemichy, can I talk to you for a second?" "yes, Draken." Draken took Takemichi and asked.