Chapter 20

I love these memes!

M/n woke up hearing yelling outside making him look around and sigh 'I thought those screams were my parents.' m/n then stood up walked away and opened the door to see Mikey and Draken arguing while Emma and Takemichi were crying.

"why are you two yelling?" "m/n!!" "the fuck happened? You two stop arguing look what you've done, can't I get rest even for a little bit? Isn't it enough that Mitchi always kicks me out of bed in the middle of the night??"

Takemichi and Emma ran to hug m/n making him fall on his back "that hurts, why are you two crying? I'm not dead." "but you scared us by not moving and your heart was beating slowly!!" "yeah that happens sometimes." "why didn't you say anything!!?" "enough of me and let's talk about those two who were yelling so why were you two arguing?" "m/n you sure you're alright?" "yeah still having a headache but I can manage."

M/n patted both of their head and smiled at them "now let me go, I can't feel my back anymore." "oh sorry, m/n." "don't worry it didn't break so everything is okay."

M/n got out of their bone crushing hug and walked to Mikey "no need to argue anymore, did you forget we have a war?" he patted Mikey's head since he's shorter than m/n making him surprised "I know how it feels to lose someone and it hurts so let it all out if you want, I won't judge you too big guy." m/n walked to Draken and patted his head while he's holding his braid to get him down.

"let's get out of here I don't wanna stay any longer or I'll go insane." they laughed at m/n's pouty face 'm/n is still alive! I did it! I destroyed Kisaki's plan! Well m/n did.' "Mitchi why are you still tearing up?" "nothing." m/n went to Takemichi and hugged him "don't cry Mitchi I'm here."

Takemichi couldn't help but hug m/n tighter "aren't you hugging me a little bit too tight?" he didn't stop hugging m/n tighter he then just gave up carried him walked after Mikey then he got an idea to tease Takemichi and whispered in his ear "when we finish this let's finish what we started I wanna feel you, darling.~"

Takemichi struggled to get out of m/n's hold "how can you say stuff like this without getting embarrassed!? You have no shame! Stop let me go!" "nope." m/n kissed him while still lifting him not realising three people are watching Takemichi who's trying to get out of m/n's grip while m/n kept on teasing him "are they dating?" "honestly nobody knows." "m/n did say he has a crush on someone." "it's probably Takemichy." "should we stop them and go?" "let them stay like this for a few more seconds I've never seen m/n being so happy like this."

Takemichi went to the meeting and told everyone he'll take it from here but members refused at first then m/n walked beside Takemichi holding his hand.

"listen here you motherfuckers!! Since the captain and vice captain are busy we're gonna take it from here and like Mitchi said we'll attack Tenjiku today!" "it's not the only two of you! I'm with you Takemichi! Always been with you!" "me too!" "Takemichi is the only person who never runs away!" "let's attack Tenjiku together!" "you guys." "this Takemichy, he doesn't fight to win."

Smiley said "I slipped away from the hospital!" "Smiley?" "well, Takemichy's an idiot that's why he never runs away." "Mitsuya?!" "take those two with you." "you can't carry Toman all alone." "right Takemichy?" "Angry, Hakkai." "our chances is zero to none! But if we run now then consider it the end of Toman! We have to prove that we're Toman right?!! Even if Mikey isn't here Toman will never lose!!!" "yeah!!"

Members cheered and chanted 'Toman' m/n looked to see Takemichi's eyes sparkle with determination making him fall in love again "let's go!!" m/n locked fingers with Takemichi's hand and walked with him.

As Kisaki expected Takemichi came and saw m/n holding Takemichi's hand making him stare at m/n while m/n was busy talking to Takemichi.

In the middle of the fight m/n shielded Takemichi from anyone that comes his way "Mitchi who do you want to fight?" "Kisaki, I need to end this once and for all!" "okay." "thank you, m/n!" "anything for you, Mitchi." m/n continued to fight and Kakucho came in m/n's way "move Chocho." "I won't let you." "then your opponent is me. Chocho, Mitchi get away." "you can fight Kisaki I'll be there in few minutes, take care." m/n started to fight against Kakucho.

While still fighting he went to Takemichi's way and m/n ran there to protect him kicking Kakucho in his stomach to get him away from Takemichi "you touch him, you die." "heh, still obsessed with him?" "what if I am? It has nothing to do with you, Chocho."

Kakucho ran to kick m/n but he dodged it and punched him on his face instead "that's enough Takemichi! M/n! Toman lost!" "Toman will never lose as long as I'm here, we'll never lose." "what you heard Chifufu, move and let me take care of them." "m/n? What's happening to you?" "nothing, just getting excited."

Kisaki then put a gun on Takemichi's forehead but m/n punched Kisaki to get him away from Takemitchi then he put the gun on m/n's forehead instead "what the hell!?!" "what is this a kids fight?!" "Kisaki you'll never be like him if you walk in this road of manipulation." "how do you know?" "I've seen it and went there before but stopped before going deeper." "M/n! Stop this!" "no Mitchi, so Kisaki what's holding you back? Don't you want this? Kill me to get to Mitchi, I dare you."

Kisaki shot m/n's leg "that won't kill me I thought you're stronger than that you almost killed Emma so it will be easy for you to do it again, right?" "m/n you'll get killed!!" "I know Mitchi and I'm not scared of dying since I'll die in your arms so I don't mind it." m/n turned to Takemichi and smiled to him then Takemichi's friends came beside Takemitchi saying m/n won't die alone then Takemichi punched Kisaki "I'll beat the shit out of your brain to get some sense in you!"

Takemichi was about to punch again but Izana blocked it and m/n came in front of Takemichi and got kicked protecting Takemichi "heh, this kick wasn't strong enough." "oh really?" "yes." Izana kicked m/n again but m/n blocked it and everyone stared at the fight against Izana "yknow you look pretty cool and I wanted to ask you to be friends, ne what do you think?" "are you for real?" "yes so let's stop this childish fight and become friends like the old times I've never hang out with you again after Mitchi and Chocho disappeared." "wait you're m/n? The guy who always with Takemichi?" "yep that's me, it's been so long Izana I've missed you." "yeah it has been so long indeed."

Everyone was shocked how you two were talking about childhood memories while fighting and smiling like maniacs.

Takemichi held his fist in the air making everyone looked at his direction and see Mikey walking towards Takemichi and Draken was there behind with Hina making m/n stop fighting and look at Takemichi's surprised but was glad making him look away 'so that's how it is.' Izana saw m/n looking at them accepting his fate to be alone forever "you still like him?" "yeah guess he doesn't maybe it's time to let go of him." "don't do it m/n, I finally met you after so long and we have so much to talk about." "yeah we do but it's too late for me, he chose her from the start." "why don't you join me then? Let's disappear after all of this is over." "don't want to join any gang I'm really tired of all those childish fights isn't it enough that mickey mouse made me join his?Takemichi will never realize my feelings will he? So dense as always." m/n chuckled sadly.

Izana looked at where m/n's looking to see Takemichi hugging Hina then looked back at m/n staring at them with a sad smile "Izana open your eyes, your siblings need you." "no they don't." "they do I really envy you, for having siblings that loves you and cares about you but your stubbornness won't help you so open up." "Yeah right you never felt pain I felt before." "I've been all alone and when I needed someone, nobody was there for me I've lived all my life in misery. I'm a mistake that always get reminded of, always alone and get blamed for things I didn't do so open the fuck up and apologies for them and get along if you don't I'll force you." m/n said pushing Izana to Mikey's and Emma's direction he looked over m/n to see him leaving not looking behind and getting a cigarette out of his pocket he smiled at m/n 'thank you, m/n.'

M/n walked away but nobody realized that he took the gun that was on the ground and laughed 'it hurts...'

After the war ended Tenjiku got defeated Izana admitted it that Toman won.

Mikey and Emma welcomed Izana in warm hug and everyone started to cheer for it.

Takemichi's attention was on Hina and Toman's victory then he looked around searching for m/n forgetting about him "eh? Where's m/n?" "I'm not sure the last time I've seen him was when he was fighting Izana."

Takemichi was holding Hina's hand and went over Izana "Izana have you seen m/n anywhere?" "he left a while ago." "where? I need to talk to him." "he doesn't want to see you again, Takemitchi." "why!? What did I do to him?" "he decided to finally let you go."

Takemichi looked down wanting to cry "I didn't give him an answer yet! He can't leave me!" "sorry, Takemichi but it's the truth." Izana left holding both of his siblings hands Kakucho came to Takemichi worried and told him that Kisaki went after m/n.