Chapter 28

Mikey gave you a day off Takemichi went to meet up with Mikey making you feel something bad going to happen.

You just finished doing house work and was playing with your baby while watching yaoi Anime making you fanboy at the kissing scene and your baby giggled at you then you got a call you answered it "m/n! Are your there?? Please come quick at!-" Sanzu hung up making you question 'what the just happened?' you wore your jacket and boots not having time and dressed your baby quickly then covered him in a blanket and ran to your car starting to drive fast to the destination that Sanzu told you about having a really bad feeling like you finally made it there carrying your baby to see Sanzu looking up becoming terrified "Sanzu what the fuck is happening!?" "look up there.."

You looked at where Sanzu was pointing to see Takemichi holding Mikey's hand trying to catch him before he falls you felt the time moves slowly "Mitchi!! Mikey!!" you yelled and ran carrying your baby trying to think of something to save them and looked behind you to see people coming towards them "what the hell you're staring at?! Help me to save them!" you were getting furious and took their phone and deleted their videos they just recorded but it was too late and they fell.

Your baby was crying loud making you shocked he never cried unless he's too hungry or tired you it'd like he knew from the start this will happen Sanzu ran to them seeing them but they're both dead while holding hands.
.
.
.
Takemichi woke up sweating and breathing heavily then you came back to your shared bedroom towel around your shoulders your hair is still wet you're wearing a big t-shirt and shorts making Takemichi blush at the sight "what's wrong? Enjoying the view?" you came closer to him and sat on his lap "nightmares again?" Takemichi nodded then you hugged his neck whispering to him sweet words to calm him down he hugged you back "better?" Takemichi nodded again "thank you." "you're welcome, love." you smiled and Hana came between you two making you and Takemichi laugh at him "he's jealous, how could you Michi? He loves you more than me." "I dunno why too."

Takemichi became sleepy again and slept on your chest while you were still on his lap hugging him.

You looked to see Takemichi sleeping making you smile at him and kiss his forehead staying like this for a while to not wake him up and carefully put his head back to the pillow and you went to lean beside him drifting to sleep.

You woke up to Takemichi's hand holding you tight and trembling "Mitchi, I'm here don't be scared." you hugged him close and he started to stop trembling and sleep peacefully making you relieved 'he's like a baby when he sleep cute!' you stayed awake to be there for him staring at his face then poked his nose making him bothered shaking his head you tried not to laugh and did it again 'pfft! His angry face is cute!' Takemichi started to whine when you were bothering him then stopped letting him sleep.

Takemichi was still sleeping you went to make breakfast with Hana who's being clingy wanting to get lifted "alright alright, come here." Hana meowed happily "you demon! You only want my attention huh? Then I won't make any food for you." you teased your cat who's frowning and argued demanding food by tapping his paw on his plate you heard someone's footsteps running "m/n! Tell me what year is it??" "good morning to you too and why? Did you get memory loss?" "just say it! It's important!" "it's 2008, jeez Mitchi." you were cutting vegetables while your back was facing him Takemichi was surprised he came back 10 years ago this time and not 12 this time.

You two were eating quietly Takemichi saw how you were eating quietly making him worried "m/n? Why are you quiet?" "nothing." "okay then." "wait, don't we have school today?" "huh? Oh shit! We're gonna be late!" "yeah, I'll skip." "don't you want to spent time with me?" "I want to but I don't think you want to keep on dating me I've read your messages with Hinata she's better with you." "what are you saying? Of course I want to be with you! Don't let those thoughts get to you!" "then what about your messages with her? You wrote you missed her and want to get back together!" you showed him the text messages making him read it "I didn't write that!" "yeah sure." "I really didn't!" Takemichi tried to explain but you didn't listen.

Takemichi ran to his school to be met with mizo group and Hakkai then he ran slamming the door open to see Chifuyu "Chifuyu! Help me!" "oh partner! What's wrong with you? You seem troubled." "that's the thing! M/n wants to break up with me!" "why? Did you cheat on him or something?" "no! He read my text messages with Hina and there's messages that I didn't even write! He said I'm better with Hina than him! Help me! I don't want to lose him." "calm down." Takemichi took his phone out to let Chifuyu read his text messages "damn, you were even flirting with her! No wonder m/n wants to break up." "Chifuyu! Be serious! I don't want to break up with him! And he seemed very sad almost wanting to cry." Takemichi looked down on his lap "do you really not remember when you did this?" "no, not at all!" "well, we need to talk to Hina and ask her." "okay her lesson probably ended right now."

You were smoking walking around holding your cat Hana while nothing was your mind only asking yourself why Takemichi was texting her. Flirting with her and not with you "huh? M/n what are you doing here? Who's cat is that?" you looked to see Hanma there "hello Hanma, that's my cat Hana." "what got you so down? Is it Hanagaki again?" "maybe." "cmon let's go to Kisaki and talk about it I've brought ice cream!" "I just feel like he's not serious about our relationship and want to get back to Hinata." you continued to smoke "dang! That's cheating! Wait or does it? Dunno but it feels like he's cheating." "I think so too." You arrived at Kisaki's house to see Kisaki sleeping on the couch his glasses were upside down and papers everywhere with few books fallen on the floor.

"did we just break into his house?" "yup!<3" you looked around to see a lot of books in there making you interested of what he's reading "oi m/n! What ice cream flavor you want?" "anything is fine." few hours later Kisaki woke up to see you and hanma playing cards "uno!" "no fair! This is the seventh time!" "I'm just good at it oh, good morning Kisaki." "uh, good morning what are you doing here m/n?" "just hanging out." "Kisaki! You should hear what Hanagaki did to him! Haha!<3" Kisaki got worried and fixed his glasses "it's nothing really jist found him texting Hinata and flirting with her through it." "I'm sorry m/n." "it's fine." you were brushing your cat while he's asleep "when did you get a cat?" "I've had him when I was little child."

Kisaki sat beside you and stared at your cat wanting to touch it "here brush his fur so he'll like you quickly." you gave the brush to Kisaki he hesitated but you held his hand and put it on your cat while hanma was staring at you to amused "you sure he won't attack me?" "100% sure." Kisaki brushed Hana's fur making him purr "see? He likes you." "let me try it too!" Hanma sat beside you and brushed Hana's fur to get purrs too making chuckle "he likes me too!" "what's his name?" "Hana." "that's a cool name!" Hanma brushed Hana's fur again making Hana purr louder "haha! This is fun!" "it's relaxing when you brush his fur while being furious." "why don't you stay here tonight?" "no need I want to." you waved goodbye and walked away to your house while carrying Hana.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued