Chapter 15

The three of you were sleeping in Takemichi's house while m/n was stuck between Takemichi's arms he wouldn't let him go and cried himself to sleep.

M/n sighed and started to poke his face trying to wake him up and get out of his grip "Mitchi wake up you're suffocating me."

Takemichi didn't wake up then m/n finally got out of his grip after multiple attempts and went to smoke for a bit before making breakfast m/n had a headache from those drugs he took while m/m smoking m/n being deep in thoughts or rather daydreaming and didn't realize someone was behind him "do you have any more cigarettes?"

"oh my fuck, Kazutora why didn't you make any sound?" "I did but you were deep in thoughts! Anyways do you have any more cigarettes?" "I do here, why though?" "got a nightmare of those two lovebirds flirting and want to calm myself from that."

M/n handed him a cigarette then Kazutora came closer to m/n and lightened it up from the cigarette that's in m/n's mouth "is Sanzu still sleeping?" "yeah, like the dead, anyways that yesterday's tea was so good." "you mean the yesterday's drama?" "why don't you date him already and he'll be all yours?" "I don't think he likes me that way did you forget he wants to get back with that bitch so it's complicated."

M/n puffed the smoke out then looked at him "and he's still into her wanting to get back." "must be hard for you." "I'm used to it, I'll go and make breakfast." m/n walked away leaving Kazutora to smoke there 'he's in pain again.'

M/n wore the same apron he's been wearing and was making breakfast then arms appeared from behind hugging him "I thought you left me again..." "good morning to you too and I'm not leaving anytime soon." "then I'm glad."

Takemichi smiled still half asleep and hugged m/n a little tighter "hm, another nightmare?" "yes, I'm sorry.." "stop apologizing and crying you big baby and help me to prepare the table." m/n turned around and wiped Takemitchi's tears with m/n's sleeve and Takemichi cried more.

"please don't cry now." m/n sighed and patted his head not knowing how to stop someone from crying "we'll cuddle later if that'll make you feel better." "yeah thanks.." m/n let Takemichi sit down gave him some water to calm down and m/n prepared the table.

Sanzu and Kazutora came to the kitchen to see m/n still cooking while Takemichi was staring at the glass of water in his hands "good morning Sanzu and Kazutora dig in I'll finish this one, Michi go and eat too." the three were talking while Takemichi was still looking down on his cup he's holding and m/n had enough so he started to feed him.

"m/n??" "you're not eating so I'm feeding you instead." m/n said preparing more "can I get more m/n?" "of course, wait I'll make more." m/n fed Takemichi one last time and made more quickly "it's really good!" "I agree!" "eat up, here's my plate I'm not really hungry." m/n gave them, his plate and continued to feed Takemichi "I'm full, m/n!" "no you're not, only few more." and m/n continued to feed him until his plate was empty "see? It wasn't that much." "you're lucky, your food is good." Takemichi pouted while m/n was cleaning the kitchen.

Sanzu and Kazutora said goodbye before going out to their business leaving m/n and Takemichi just when m/n closed the door Takemichi gripped on m/n's hoodie again "m/n, I'm sorry.." "not again Mitchi, stop apologising it's fine didn't you want to cuddle? Come here."

M/n patted his lap Takemitchi walked to m/n and sat on his lap "so, tell me what was your nightmare about? Wasn't it bothering this morning?" "you did suicide in front of me you fell from a high place I tried to catch you but failed." Takemichi looked at m/n crying "is that all?" "yes." "Takemichi, that won't happen since I'm not willing to die so don't cry I'm still alive."

M/n held his face, wiping his tears with his thumb and kissed him "ne, wanna forget about this and feel good?" "how are you not embarrassed saying that?" "why would I get embarrassed?"

M/n asked tilting his head to the other side questioning and his hands traveled to his chest "w-what are you doing??" "making you feel good of course, what else?" m/n lifted his shirt to see his pink nipples "oh, it's pink." "stop no more! It tickles!" m/n then started to suck his nipple and playing with the other while looking at him to see him doing the face m/n was dreaming to see 'he's cute, too cute.' enjoying the view and the music "s-stop! Ah!" "were just getting started and it seems like you're getting excited down there I'll take care of it just lay down." m/n layed Takemichi down and opened his legs while m/n leaned between his legs.

Takemichi swore he saw m/n's eyes had hearts in it m/n felt himself get hungry for lust, he was about to remove his pants then the bell door rang making the two jump "I-I'll open the door." "why every fucking time?" "umm m/n I don't think I'm ready." "what? I wasn't planning on doing it I wanted to help you down there to release it." "oh but are you disappointed because I'm not ready?" "not really."

Takemichi opened the door to see his friends there and Chifuyu too "Takemichi!" "guys! Please come inside!" as they went inside they saw m/n wearing his jacket "m/n where are you leaving?" "I'm going to buy some snacks since we ran out of it." "you won't disappear on me, right?" "I'm not gonna and I have your keys I'll just go buy some snacks and come back no need to worry." "okay, you promised me." "I did promise you and not gonna break it so bye."

M/n kissed Takemitchi's cheek and left making his friends look at him "what?" "he kissed you on your cheek! I'm telling Hina!" "we broke up!" "oh, I'm sorry Takemichi." "it's okay, at least I'm making her happy..." "so, are you dating m/n now?" "no, I don't think he likes me." "oh my god Takemichi! You're so dense! It's killing me! He likes you no he loves you!" "how do you know?" "didn't you see how overprotective he's when you're in danger and always hold your hand?!" Akkun and Chifuyu were trying to get this inside Takemitchi's head.

M/n finished buying snacks and walked out while m/n was chewing a gum then suddenly he got pulled behind the market.

It was his mother "let's get rid of you here and now!" "why are you blaming me when it's your fault? Heh, what a bitch!" she took a small knife from her bag.

"you have a big mouth like your father!" "bitch you're the one who didn't abort me in the first place! So suffer! You slut running after dicks and still not getting enough of them!" m/n laughed and she stabbed his arm "you bitch that's why nobody wants you! Always blaming others!" "and you should've kept your mouth shut! I'll end you here and now!" m/n headbutted her making her head bleed from how strong m/n did it then she stood up holding her head "we're not done yet!" she ran still holding the knife running towards m/n.

Takemichi got worried and he called m/n multiple times but it said its out of service "Takemichi? What's wrong?" "I'm worried about m/n he's not answering my calls, what if he ran away again??" "calm down Takemichi! He probably is buying more lollipops."

They continued to watch TV and they heard the door opening "Mitchi I'm home." "m/n! Why's your phone turned off?" Takemichi ran to m/n to see his arm bleeding "what happened!?" "met up with trouble and my phone was dead forgot to charge it." "it's okay, I thought you left me again." "didn't I promise you? I'm not leaving you." m/n smiled and hugged Takemichi "let's get your wound treated." "aww, you won't gimme a kiss? I'm hurt." "m/n! Stop this is embarrassing!" "here's the snacks." m/n gave them a bag full of snacks and went after Takemichi holding his hand.

Takemichi was treating m/n's wounds "jeez, how did you get hurt so badly? Is that a stab wound in your arm!?!" "it just happened." m/ was staring at Takemitchi's lips "Mitchi, since you said you're not ready then I'll wait for you." "w-what if you need to wait for years? Will you do it?" "of course, I'll wait until you're ready, Mitchi." m/n kissed him "let's date." "huh?" "I want to go out with you, so will you accept?" "I don't really know I'm getting mixed feelings I'm sorry." "it's alright, sort them out first and tell me your answer whenever you're ready, I'll be waiting for you."

Takemichi was glad and m/n held his hand and kissed it "even if I have to wait for years, I'll do it." m/n smiled at blushing Takemichi "let's go back your friends must be waiting for us." m/n held his hand went went downstairs joining the mizo group plus Chifuyu.