Chapter 8

Takemichi woke up and went downstairs quickly to see if m/n left but he was there sleeping he sighed in relief 'thank God he's still sleeping today because I'll spy and see what he's hiding! Then tell Naoto after I found something.'

M/n moved making the blanket fall down and show m/n stomach Takemichi was surprised and was about to cover m/n but saw how skinny m/n's stomach looked with those scars and bruises everywhere making him worried 'how long was he getting abused? That is if he's getting abused or someone is hurting him.' he looked over to see m/n's peaceful face there's still dark eyebags that didn't disappear.

Takemichi couldn't help but stare at m/n's face again 'those dark eyebags looks horrible, there's a new bruises that I didn't see before he must felt alone and hurt I'm sorry, m/n for not being there for you.' Takemichi didn't realize he cried holding m/n's arm but m/n was still sleeping he then went to the kitchen to cook this time 'I'll make pancakes for him today! Hope he'll eat it.' Takemichi went to make pancakes.

M/n was still on the couch pretending to be asleep 'he knows, doesn't he? Better keep sleeping, I'm tired of this.' then m/n's phone rang making m/n pretend that he just woke up still drowsy 'who's ruining my beauty sleep?'

M/n answered the call walking to Takemichi's room and Takemichi finished cooking and walked quietly to hear m/n talking with someone "I won't come back, if you wanted to get rid of me, you should've done abortion what if I told you that chick of yours is cheating on you again? I saw her walking to a hotel, gimme money and I'll show you those pictures I took I'll be coming in few hours bye asshole."

M/n opened the door to see Takemichi pretending to walk upstairs "oh good morning m/n breakfast is ready! I made pancakes!" "not really hungry but I wanna taste it." Takemichi smiled and held m/n's hand pulling him to the kitchen and m/n saw pancakes with cream and sprinkles "it looks good I'll taste it and rate it."

The two sat and started to eat when m/n's eyes widen "Mitchi, this is so good, I didn't eat something like that in ages." "phew, I'm glad! I thought you won't like it." "are you kidding? This is so amazing."

You two continued to eat and listen to Takemitchi 'I feel like we're newly married couple It feels nice.' m/n smiled at Takemichi who's rambling about stuff and m/n was enjoying listening to his voice like it's music to his ears 'his voice is cute and lulling, I feel like I'm gonna sleep.' "m/n, can we go outside? I wanna go to the park." "hmm why now?" "I want to walk outside for a bit." "alright, let me get ready." "okay! I'll go and change my clothes!" m/n took his plate putting it in the sink and got his stuff ready.

Takemichi was rambling again while holding m/n's hand who's sucking on a lollipop and saying few things here and there "hey! Blondie and broken glasses! Come over here, have a seat." m/n pulled Takemichi and walked to his direction 'he looks cute.' "aren't you the guy who I carried yesterday?" "yeah, thanks for saving me, we three had a rough day yesterday." "tell me about it that horse keeps calling me cutie and kept on flirting with me." Chifuyu chuckled "isn't Baji so cool?" "you mean that vampire friend of yours? He's not, because he's not a real vampire." "wait, you're Baji's friend?" "I'm the Tokyo manji gang 1st division vice captain Matsuno Chifuyu!"

Takemichi and Chifuyu kept talking forgetting about m/n's existence 'I really hate being a third wheel.' "anyways I need to go bye it was nice meeting you kitten!"

Chifuyu blushed at the nickname m/n called him and Takemichi felt little jealous of m/n giving nicknames to Chifuyu and not to him "m/n! Wait a little bit I wanna hang out!" "I have to go byee." m/n walked away but Takemichi held m/n's arm again "just a minute!" m/n sighed giving up "fine, but make it quick." Chifuyu went to Mikey while Takemichi was pulling m/n "why do I have to go too?" "you have to!" "don't wanna."