Chapter 38

You and Takemichi were sleeping peacefully hugging each other.

Mikey was sleeping with Hana on his stomach it's so peaceful morning right?

Well you thought because a loud knock interrupted your sleep 'am I hallucinating?' you put your head on Takemichi's chest going back to sleep then doorbell rang few times like someone is in hurry "Mitchi I'll go and see who it is." "okay." he continued to sleep and you went to answer the door.

You saw it's Mitsuya and and his little sisters were the one who rang the doorbell you yawned "what is it?" "good morning m/n is Mikey here?" you nodded "I'll go and call him you can come inside." Mitsuya nodded and went inside with his little sisters.

You went to Mikey's room "Mikey wake up." he covered himself wanting to continue sleeping "wake the fuck up Mitsuya wants you." "tell him to come later." "he's alright here." "not now let me eat my dorayakis in peace." "leave those dorayakis in your dreams and go and see what Mitsuya needs." "fine if you buy me a whole bag of dorayakis!" "sure." you rolled your eyes wanting to continue sleeping in Takemichi's arms.

Mikey then changed his clothes and went to hang out with Mitsuya and his little sisters "I'll take Hana with me!" "okay have fun!" just when Mikey closed the door you ran to your shared bedroom "Mitchi we have the house for ourselves!" "that's great now let me sleep." you got back to sleep in Takemichi's arms and drifted to sleep quickly.

Hours later you woke up to smell something good and Takemichi humming 'did he become my husband and I don't know about it?' "m/n wake up breakfast is ready!" "okay."

You walked downstairs to the kitchen seeing Takemichi wearing your apron and cooking sandwiches "morning handsome." "oh morning m/n!" "we have the house for ourselves now Mikey and Hana will come home tomorrow morning." "we can finally relax." you nodded and hugged his back "are you feeling alright? After the incident." "yeah kinda I'm still getting through it." "it's going to be alright I'm here." "I know you're here with me." you smiled and kissed him "I love you." "I love you too." both giggled.

"your cooking is so good Mitchi." you stuffed your mouth with more of his cooking "slow down!" you shook your head and looking like a cute squirrel.

You were laying on Takemichi's chest watching TV "I'm bored." "same." "why don't we have some fun?" "like what? Anything but not that you're thinking about." "we're definitely going to do it." you smirked "no please I'm still tired." you chuckled and started to tease him.

"let's have a date then." you held his hand "alright it's been so long since we went to one." "then it's settled we'll have a date." Takemichi smiled seeing you happy 'I need to keep my guard up all the time.' you two got ready and took house keys then left.

You and Takemichi walked around to see there's some kind of a party going on "look at how colorful and bright it is." "why don't we try their food too?" you nodded and both ran excited.

"isn't this good?" "it is." you fed Takemichi and both had fun till it started to rain hard both of you laughed and ran to one of the buildings not seeing what it's about.

"that was fun." "we didn't see the weather." "it's alright at least we're together." you held his hand "so where are we?" "it says it's a love hotel." Takemichi froze "a love hotel?" you nodded already going to pay for one night "wait m/n don't pay!" "hm? But I already did." you paid with your card "your room is 69." you got keys for the room "okay thank you." you held Takemichi's hand and walked away searching for the room.

Opening the door to see tidy pink room with hearts everywhere "it's too romantic and too much heart shaped designs everywhere." you said removing your clothes going to the bathroom "Mitchi I'll shower first." he nodded and looked around seeing different types of toys, condom and lubes prepared on the tables besides the bed.

You finished showering and Takemichi went after you.

Warning +18! I hope everyone is doing well!!

You saw lubes standing on the cabinets near the bed and prepared yourself to have fun with Takemichi.

You fingered yourself with lots of lube then Takemichi got out of the bathroom towel around his waist.

He looked at you starting to blush "m-m/n?!" "I'm all prepared Mitchi." you spread your hole "we didn't have fun in a while." "that's true but aren't you tired?" "nope I'm not tired anymore since you're with me." you smiled a little and blushed since you didn't do this before.

"are you really sure about this?" "yep, because it's you so I'm sure about it." you trust your lover that's soon will be husband.

He slipped inside you "wait I forgot to put a condom." "it's alright." his thrusts are slow both feeling the other's love and becoming one.

Your lulling moans mixed with the slaps are the perfect music for this time, for this moment.

You could barely think about anything since your mind is full of Takemichi then you felt him hit your sweet spot few times making you come "s-so good!" you moaned his name while you opened your legs wider letting him go fully inside fucking you deeper.

Takemichi felt himself reaching his climax and saw how you're enjoying it while tears are falling down your face and moaning his name loudly telling him you only belong to him and only him.

You could feel him filling you up and it made your body twitch "T-Takemichi!" you moaned his name reaching your climax again.

End of warning! Did you sleep well? Eat? Drink?

Then both laid on bed trying to catch your breath then you two chuckled "I love you Takemichi Hanagaki." "I love you too m/n l/n."

Both drifted to sleep holding hands and slept while hearing the rain drops hitting the window glass makes it even more perfect for you two.

Cuddling in a love hotel with rain drops sounding like a perfect time to end it right?

Nope something bad happened while they were having fun.

To be continued

I'm sorry for any mistakes