Chapter 1

Alyssa's POV:

Fast forward:
"Ms. Dunn! This relationship is illegal and must be ceased this instant!" The man yelled causing more tears to stream down my face.

Now:

"This is going to be so much fun! You need to stop stressing over school starting soon! Have a little fun." My best friend Marie says playfully hitting me in the arm.

"Okay." I laugh. "We're just going to an arcade not a college party."

We turn in a couple dollars for quarters as we look around for games to play.

The basketball hoops. It's the one where you keep shooting to try to get the highest score.

"This one." I point at it.

I put in two quarters and the basketballs start rolling down as I keep shooting them.

I keep sinking them. "Oooh!" I say getting all hyped up jokingly with my friends.

But that's when one of the basketballs hits the top and bounces back behind me.

I turn around scared that the ball would hit someone standing behind me.

I face a handsome guy standing there holding the basketball.

I'm so glad he didn't get hit.

"Woah." He looks a little shocked, like he barely caught it. "I might have to show you how to shoot a little better sometime." He says slightly laughing.

I laugh. "Sorry."

"Haha I'm just joking babe. I mean." He smiles nervously. "Good thing I didn't get hit."

I'm so nervous. and embarrassed.

Another guy his age comes up to him with two sodas in hand.

"Hey man, the lady said the pizza will be ready in 5". He says handing him the soda.

I turn around as my friends are standing there, watching. They look excited. Like I've never talked to a guy before.

"So hey, do you wanna join us? We just got a large pizza. Id love to talk for a minute." He says smiling.

"Um sure." I say smiling back.

"Go ahead, we'll be here." My friends say smirking.

I turn back around facing the two guys.

"You ready?"

***

"I'm Cameron by the way." The handsome guy laughs.

"Alyssa." I laugh as well.

"Oh and I'm Nash." The other guy says sitting down with the pizza.

"So tell me a little about yourself." Cameron starts a conversation.

I pick up a slice of pizza and place it on my plate.

"Um well I'm 17." I pause. "About to be a senior, a little nervous."

He looks down and laughs nervously. I wonder why? Maybe he's going to be a senior too?

After we finish the pizza we all get up.

"Well it was nice meeting you guys." I say smiling.

"Yea and oh wait can I see your phone? I just want to put my number in."

I hand him my phone as he enters the numbers.

"So uh yea! Nice meeting you too. Text me when you get a chance." Cameron says.

"Sure will." I say smiling at him heading back to my friends.

Authors note:

So hey ! I've had the idea to write a fan fiction like this for a while so I hope you like it :)