Chapter 7

"Have you heard?" Marie asks as soon as I get into the school halls.

I don't say anything yet.

"Heard what?" I say.

"There's a new kid here! and he's hot" She says exaggerating the word hot.

"Um okay. " I giggle. "What's his name?"

"Taylor. Caniff , I think." She smiles while raising her eyebrows.

"I'm getting a feeling that you want me to talk to him. - if this is your idea of getting me to stop dating my teacher, it's not gonna work!" I say just making it clear.

"Alright, alright. I'm just saying that he's cute, and our age."

I look at her with my head to the side, and just roll my eyes.

I begin to 1st period.

***

I walk inside and see a couple groups of girls- chattering quietly about something.

I get closer to my desk and look around.

And that's just when a hot- I'm assuming new- kid walks in.

No, no. He's not. Stop.

He automatically becomes less attractive as he walks in because you can tell he thinks he's all that.

"Alright class sit down please." Cameron says.

He gives me a very quick look and smile , just like he does every day- in an unnoticeable way.

The class goes by normal as usual.

But that's when things get interesting.

As soon as I'm about to walk out.

The new kid, or Taylor, grabs my shoulder from behind.

"Hey, I didn't catch your name." He says smiling.

"That's cause I didn't tell you it." I say while attempting to turn around.

He pulls me back around towards him.

He pulled me kinda hard, I have just the instinct to look at Cam, he's watching although a lot of students are still in the room packing up.

Cam looks really mad. He can't say anything to soon cause it will be very obvious that something is going on.

"Hey hey hey. No need to get all salty with me babe. Just trying to get to know some girls." He says smirking.

I can't stop looking at Cam, not because he's the teacher but because he's my boyfriend.

Any boyfriend in this situation would be getting mad at the guy , but I really hope Cam stays calm.

"I'm not your babe." I reply. "And I'm not gonna be one of those girls."

My back is toward the wall. Taylor puts his arm up over me resting his hand on the wall , trapping me in.

"Well, you should be." He bites his lip and is about to attempt to lean in and kiss me.

I try pushing him over but that's when I hear Cameron's voice.

"Hey. Don't you guys have a class to get to." He says in a casual way.

All the students are out of the classroom now.

"Oh um yeah." Taylor says backing away and scratching the back of his head.

He walks out of the classroom.

I just look at Cam and take a big breath and walk out of the classroom.

***

I'm walking towards the parking lot to leave school when I hear a voice I really don't want to hear.

Taylor.

"Hey wait up." he says.

I turn around fast.

"Okay what do you want ? Seriously?" I say kind of frustrated.

"You." he says quietly.

Word has gotten around today that Taylor was sort of the player at his last school, so I'm not falling for it.

"Oh come on. Well." I pause. "I'm seeing somebody right now so."

"Who?" He says.

"That's none of your business. " I say as I turn around and begin walking further away from the school.

I can tell he's following me though.

"Don't play with me like that." He says , he sounds pissed, I don't know why.

I just ignore him and continue walking.

"Who is it?" Taylor says, but more demanding.

"Is it that teacher? Huh? Mr. Dallas or whatever the hell." He says laughing now.

I feel my heart drop when he says that.

I stop walking. "No. Why would you say that." I say with a forced laugh.

"Cause he was all up in our business today." Taylor says.

"Um your business , I have nothing to do with you." I correct him. "And no he wasn't, he was just being, a well, teacher."

"Alright alright." He laughs. "Just making sure I have no" He pauses to laugh more. "Competition."

He says competition sarcastically as in Cameron would be no competition.

I get a little mad when he said that.

"Okay. Competition or not, leave me alone." I say and just walk away.

I cannot let anybody find out about Cameron and I. Especially someone like Taylor who I know would tell.

Authors note:

Okay so yay they have bold writing for phones now!

But thanks for 500 reads! it means a lot and I really hope you are enjoying this story. :)