Chapter 16

Even after what Cameron said I can't help but stress out.

I cannot let that photo of me and Cam kissing go around my school.

Shawn is so sweet, and we've been talking lately.

I don't have any feelings for Shawn and I'm not trying to get close to him like that, I just hope when I tell Cameron he understands.

***

"Hi baby." I say pressing my lips against Cameron's.

"I missed you." Cameron makes an adorable
pouty face. "The doctor is giving us a huge update about when I can go home and all that."

"Yay. I know it will be soon." I squeeze his hand.

about 25 minutes later:

"Knock knock." The doctor says behind the drapes which are used as a door.

"Hi nice to see you again Cameron. And nice to meet you, Alyssa Dallas is it?"

"Uh." I giggle. "Yeah that's the name." I shake his hand.

"Okay so I have an update on Cameron. Take a seat."

The doctor sits down in a chair as I also sit down on the bed next to Cameron.

***

"I'm so happy I get to go back home in 2 days! Just 2 days that's it!" Cameron says cheerfully.

Doctor says Cameron is doing so much better and is having an incredible recovery which makes me so happy.

"Cameron. I'm so happy you're okay." i say pulling him in for a hug.

"Aw no don't cry please this is a good thing baby." He hugs me tighter.

"No no, I'm not trying to cry, I'm just so grateful for you." I pull out of the hug wiping strand tears quickly.

Cameron smiles.

***

The next day at school, i started to care less and less about what people thought about me.

For all they know, it's nothing more than a rumor.

I see Shawn and wave quickly.

Shawn quick hugs his girlfriend then walks over to me. I wonder if he still cares about her.

"Hi" Shawn smiles.

"Heyy so Cameron's coming back tomorrow. But I'm still so worried about that photo."

Shawn sighs heavily.

"What was that for?"

"Come here." He grabs my arm and steps outside of the school.

I go to sit down on the bench but he stops me.

"Stop worrying about it, and dump him. He's to old for you any ways damn!" Shawn says angrily.

"Um just yesterday you said you didn't care about Cameron and I's relationship. Kinda hypocritical don't you think?" I reply frustrated at him.

"I don't think anything. Besides how me and you should be together." He says firmly touching my chin and getting closer.

I back up immediately. "What are you doing!"

"I thought you were different. I wanted a friend." I reply.

***

"I thought he was going to be a good friend Cameron. Then he made a move on me and was acting all weird."

"Well good. He better not have been cute." Cameron laughs.

"It's not funny." I giggle but stop myself.

"Oh really?" He laughs more.

My phone vibrates while I'm on the phone with Cameron in the hospital still.

It's a text from Shawn with an image attached.

"One sec Cam." I say and check the message on my phone.

It's the picture of Cameron and I kissing.

There's a text with it: "Remember this? It won't be between just me and you soon."

My heart drops.

Shawn's evil I swear. It must be because of his girlfriend.

"Cameron. Shawn just send me the photo of you and I kissing and says it won't be between us anymore."

***

I see Shawn walking with his girlfriend and they're walking all snuggled with each other in the halls.

"Good job baby." She whispers loudly to him as they walk by me.

__________

I love Shawn so I hate making him the bad guy haha.

Thank you for 5k reads! That was actually my goal :)

Hope you enjoyed.