Chapter 11

"Why didn't you ladies recognize her either?" Hindi naman sila nakaimik.

"That's because her highness princess Hseih stayed in the North for almost forever."

"Right, no one knew what she look like, we just knew what her name is."

"She's known for being an ice princess of the North." Ice princess? Are we in a novel or what? Ah, Yes, indeed, we are inside a goddamn novel.

"Rumor said that she's brutal and ugly," someone said, but she's brutally beautiful with those black hair and green eyes. She does not look like Fisk at all.

"She must have to fight the monster of the North to keep the border safe there."

Then why is the princess here then? Why is she in my receiving area, right now?

I smiled.

"Nice to meet you, Your Highness. My apologies for not recognizing you earlier." I said. Her aura is a little bit scary and intimidating. She also posed a nice smile.

"Don't bother Empress, it's my fault for not introducing myself earlier." She said.

"No, it's my fault," I said.

"No, no, it's mine empress."

"It's my mistake Princess Hseih." Sabi ko na nagyuko na.

"Hindi Your Majesty, please do punish me, ako ang may kasalanan." She said na halos magyuko na din ng ulo.

"Then what punishment should the Princess recieve?" I smiled.

"No. It's the Empress' mistake."pag bawi niya.

"No, it's yours." Anas ko.

"It's all yours, Your Majesty." anas din niya.

"No, you're at fault, your highness." Sabi ko sa kanya.

"No, it's the Empress'." Aniya.

Magkapanabay nalang kaming bumuntong hininga makalipas ng segundong walang nagtangkang nagsalitang muli. Awkward. Seryosong tumingin kami sa isa't isa.

"Would you mind having a drink with me?" Seryoso niyang tanong. Tumayo na ako at tinungo ang pintuan. Nagtaka ako na nakaupo padin siya.

"What are you waiting for, let's grab a drink."

Mukang nagulat naman siyang lumingon sa akin, lumiwanag ang hilatsa ng muka niya.

"You're not insulted?" Taka niyang tanong.

"Why would I be? It's a nice offer though." I shrugged. She smirk as she stands up and followed me.

"Let's drink 'til we dropped!" Hseih said. I just grinned.

Hsieh Laquerriere, is 2 years older than Pfeiffer Rosenberg na ngayon ay 23 years old na. Hseih is 3 or 4 years younger than her older brother, Fisk Laquerriere na ngayon ay 28 years old na.

Fisk became an emperor when he was 20 when their older brother, who was the emperor at that time suddenly died leaving Hseih and Fisk alone with no one but themselves, though the three of them have different mothers. Their older brother, the previous emperor was 40 when he died, following his mother the previous empress, and father the previous emperor in the afterlife. Leaving Fisk the next line to the throne.

Fisk's mother was unknown for he is an illegitimate child, while Hsieh's mother came from a wealthy ducal family in the North who doesn't want to get involved with the throne and decided to live quietly. Hindi niya tinago ang posisyon ni Hseih bilang anak ng dating emperor even though she also wanted her daughter to not covet the throne and live peacefully with her in the North, and that happened as she wished.