Chapter 26

"Why did you lied to me?"

"What are you saying, Pfieffer?"

"You know what I'm talking about, don't act dumber than before or I'll kill you Leviathan."

Inalis ko ang paningin sa kanya na kung nakakapatay lang ay malamig na bangkay na si Lev kung tao lang siya.

I look at the sky from here on my balcony. I could see the universe from here.

I heard Lev sigh in defeat. Hindi ko siya nilingon at inantay lang siyang magsalita.

"What did you know?" He asked.

"Alam kong alam mo na kung ano iyon."

"Don't act like a woman, I don't read minds. I don't see the past, do enumerate things for me." He calmly said. Napalingon ako sa kanya. His long platinum hair was blown by the wind as he seriously stared straight back at me.

So I told him everything Dewei Von Rosen had told me. Mukang hindi naman siya nagulat and I was pissed with his calmness.

"What Von Rosen told you was all true."

"Then what?"

"What, what?" Tanong niya pabalik sa akin.

"Is that it? What will happen to me, you idiot? Will I die like those previous empresses? Or will I go crazy? Shit! I think I'm starting to go insane...anong gagawin ko Lev?" Napakagat ako sa kuko ko, I'm too nervous to think of the things that possibly will happen to me. I was phasing back and forth off the balcony, it's wide and spacious.

"Why didn't you tell me firsthand!" Hinampas ko ng malakas ang likod niya but he's not affected at all.

"Worst, I think the Emperor already knew my secret..." I was busy phasing and munching my nails.

"Calm down Pfieffer." Kalmado niyang sabi. I stopped.

"How will I? I think that man is planning something for me. Did he already have his demonic power back then? Paano nangyari iyon?"

In the story description of Fisk's character, walang sinabing may demonic power etcetera ang Emperor if I do remember it correctly.

"Fisk was born mana-less, he contains no prowess and can't do any basic magic, but depend on his physical ability. However, 3 years ago, we in the demon realm notice the disturbance in time as well as a familiar strange power in the human world. It is the power of the Demon King's daughter, Lilibeth, that reappears in the human world. Lilibeth was no longer to be found in any realm, with the Demon King's order I was sent here to investigate and that's my duty." Mahaba niyang litanya.

"Then what is it that you found?" I'm curious as hell. Is that Lilibeth the same as Lilibeth who contracted with the first Emperor Merchant de Lafayette hundred years ago?

"It was not clear up to this time but one thing for sure, that Lilibeth bestowed her power, ability, and remaining soul to be one with your Emperor."

"Is that Lilibeth related to Merchant de Lafayette? What happened to her? Is she alive inside him?"

"Lilibeth, was vanished after the great war in Emperor Lafayette's time. So she ceases to exist after we found no evidence of her being alive for centuries."

Then, what happened 3 years ago?

Dilat lang ako buong gabi na nakahilata sa kama ko, iniisip ko lahat ng bagay na nalaman ko, I was making hypotheses and assumptions of many possible events na dinalaw lang ako ng antok nang bukangliwayway na.

"Rise and shine Your Majesty!" Napadilat ako kaagad ng mata nang marinig ko ang boses ni Ruth. Ilang araw ko din siyang hindi nakita kaya't inaasahan ko na may dala siyang importanteng balita sa pagkakataon na ito pero kakapikit ko palang, walang mas importante kaysa sa tulog ko. So I shut my eyes closed again.