Chapter 46

Napatingin lang ako sa kalangitan. The red moon is shining brightly so are the stars twinkling million of billion light years away from here.

It's my third day staying at this place, somehow I'm starting to get bored but cannot do anything. I just ate and slept, the same routine thrice a day and Rosalin was there to help me slack off my ass the whole day.

While looking at the perfect shape full moon, I suddenly remembered what Lev told me the last time we saw each other.

"I bestowed you my last gift. When the full moon turns red, make an appearance in that magical pond, say your name, and a thing only you could see will appear. Remember this, Pfieffer. Until we meet again..."

Hindi ko alam ang ibig niyang sabihin. Only thing I could see? What would I see?

But which pond by the way? Isa lang ang pond na alam ko and it's located near the imperial palace at the Empire Capital. The heck.

"Rosalin. I have a favor." I know she was there observing me like how she was told to.

This is a common balcony that is connected to the sala of the second floor kaya hindi na ako nagtaka na nandyan siya.

"I'm listening sister."

Humarap ako sa kanya habang humahakbang siya papunta sa akin.

"Can you bring me to the Imperial Capital?"

"I apologize but I cannot."

"Hindi, I'm not asking you to take me back to the palace. I just need to go to that pond. I'm not gonna escape. Trust me." I desperately wanted to go back to the palace but I can't. Rosalin has been good to me and I don't want her to suffer from the Grand Duke.

"Is that pond not one of your traps?" Napangiti ako at umiling. I know where that trust issue came from.

"Nope. A friend of mine bestowed me something however I need to retrieve it from that pond."

"I don't completely trust you-"

"You have spatial magic, while I have no mana at all. With that being said, you can track me anywhere." I shrugged.

"-However, I can accompany you for ten minutes and we'll come back since I don't know when will his grace arrive." She continued.

"Really! Thank you Rosalin!" I delightfully exclaimed. I almost hugged her.

With Rosalin's power, a portal opened, and a few seconds later nasa tapat na kami ng pond. Amazing! She must have power. I wish I also have that. Guess she was just born blessed by their gods, goddesses, or whatever.

"Ito ang tinuro mo sa mapa kanina, is this place right?" She asked. I just nodded looking at the pond where the red moon gets reflected into.

"Don't do anything silly, your majesty, if you want the two of us alive."

"I know. Trust me."

I look at the water closely, I can't see anything but the reflection of the sky above.

Say my name? Magkakaroon ba ng magical being na lalabas dito? Mahahati ba ang lawa?

"Open sesame!" I exclaimed to the water but nothing happened, only a graceful wind blows.

"It is I, Andren Galvez from the earth! Hear my words."

I whispered. I observed the water but nothing happens. Bumuntomg hininga ako. Hmm...maybe not that name. Then I'll try again.

"Pfieffer Rosenberg come with thee!" I scream like Moises when he split the red sea.

"Are you saying some incantation right now, Empress?"