Epilogue

"Lilibeth..."

I suddenly opened my eyes. Bumungad sa akin ang  kakaibang dimension. It's dark yet I can see the infinite space of sparking fire like glitters in the night. Napalingon ako sa aking likuran, and there I saw an entity that I have never seen before. Huge dark wings with a shade of bloody red color, are continuously expanding and flowing like an endless river of death. I also felt this tremendous pressure though I'm not feeling afraid. 

"My daughter...what did you get from those humans? Have you forgotten this place where you came from?"

I squint my eyes to be able to see him. But he is faceless. All I could see is his form.

"What are you saying? I may be not Pfeiffer Rosenberg but I also am not your daughter." I said. 

It's a weird dream to have lalo na kung nawalan ako ng malay dahil sa pana na tumama sa likod ko. 

I gasp.

No way?! Am I dead again?!

Sinuri ko ang katawan ko, mula sa mga paa ko na walang suot na panyapak hanggang sa mga kamay ko, I still have the ring that I once found in that magical pond and the wedding ring of my marriage with...

Who? Whom did I marry?

Nagangat ako ng tingin sa dambuhalang nilalang na nasa harapan ko. 

"You...what do you think you're doing right now?!" 

Whom did I marry again? I love him so much that I am willing to give him my whole life. Pero bakit hindi ko maalala ang pangalan niya?

"You are destined to die in that human form, my daughter. Therefore I am taking you back with me."

"NO! Don't interfere with my life for I don't know who you are!"

I am once from a world named Earth, got transmigrated into this novel my sister wrote and became Pfieffer Rosenberg, the villainess of this novel. While building my life I've got to meet different people. There was Ruth who was always faithful to me, and my other ladies in-waiting Arcelin Georgeton and Ezra Waylen. My son, Odhran, and I married his father...

Tumulo ang luha ko. Napahawak ako sa ulo ko. Why can't I remember his name? Nor his face. I forgot what it looks like. The people around me, dahan dahan silang nawawala sa alaala ko. 

"No, no...please don't do this! I'm begging you..."

"Dear Lilibeth, you must forget about those irrelevant beings and live with me in this underworld."

"Hindi ako si Lilibeth, I am An-" 

...who am I again? I don't care if I forget myself, but I don't wanna forget about him. That man that I love the most, the man that this heart was longing for.

No.

I love you, please show me your face before I could even forget everything!

"Darn you! Anong karapatan mong burahin sa alaala ko lahat ng taong nagparamdam sa akin kung paano maging tunay na masaya?!" 

"Those false feelings brought you to leave your original world. I am doing you a favor my daughter by not killing those people you cherish. You will never be happy with those humans. Whatever they may choose you will still die inside that stupid human form of yours and you will become either bodiless or reincarnate in other worlds. How many years has it been since I freed you to explore the world, to have an adventure of your own? Now I will reclaim you, my daughter." Mahaba niyang litanya habang pinanghahawakan ko ang mga memoryang unti unting kumakawala sa isipan ko na parang bula.