Prologue

Author's pov

'My Love for you, My Prince'.

A romantic fantasy novel about a lovely heroine and a handsome Crown Prince who fell in love and fight against the odds of the male lead's father, the tyrant Emperor and the tragic villainess who's force to became the Crown Princess.

This isn't about the heroine, Liliana Clemente the daughter of the Viscount Clemente, or Ian De Leon the Crown Prince of the Leon Empire.

This is about another supportive character who had it worst than the Villainess or anyone who tries to break the couple.

Elisha Elizondo, First Princess of the Elizondo Duchy and poor girl who and her siblings suffered a tragic fate.

Elisha and her siblings used to be very happy with their happy family unlit one day, the Duchess Elizondo was falsely accused of adultery by wrongful rumors.

The Duchess tries to tell her husband, the Duke Elizondo that wasn't true as Elisha was forced to watch and begged sadly her father to not throw away her mother by something that wasn't true.

But sadly, Duke fell for the lies and demands the Duchess for divorce that not only left her heartbroken but also, took her life away that leaves her children heartbroken.

The poor little Elisha was completely heartbroken while nobles gossips about her mother's death like was popular top of the Aristocratic Social Circle and hearing about her uncle insulting her mother and calling her names as he should have stop his brother from marrying a unfaithful woman.

The years went by as Elisha grew up into very beautiful woman that attracted many suitors by her beauty that resembles very much of her late mother.

That even attracts the tyrant ruler of the Leon Empire, Emperor Ricardo who was known for his cruelty, abusive, and moral tyrant who lived as the world's worst tyrant.

Elisha begged her father not let her became the Emperor's concubine even, his son Elias and his youngest daughter Alisha tried their best to convince their father to not sent their sister away because she looked so much like their late mother.

But the cold Duke sent his eldest child to the tyrant Emperor as his concubine which Elisha soon finds out the one who started the rumor was the tyrant Emperor who desired her mother and was trying to get her by making her father divorced her.

Elisha in the verge of pure shock before it switched to pure anger and rage that she stabbed the Emperor who tries touch her. She run so fast while the knights tries to reach her unlit she gets to the roof and committed suicide by jumping off the roof.

Her death greatly impacts her siblings which her brother tries to venge his older sister's death but he ends up being killed by the tyrant's knights that not even the Crown Prince couldn't save him.

The youngest sister was left completely heartbroken and hysterical enough that she cursed her father, the Duke and his family for the tragedies of her happy family that she ends up killing herself in front of her father that leaves him traumatized.

But their deaths were avenged by Crown Prince and the Heroine but still, a tragic ending for a couple of siblings who went through the death of their mother and cold treatment of their family. 

What's is a happy ending when those people couldn't be happy?

Yeah, tragic.

"Ah, and all because some perverted and disgusting Emperor have lust over Duchess Elizondo? Wow, what a bastard along with the dumbass father" a young, pale skinned woman said as laying on the soft, snow ground and relaxing through the sunlight and the snow that became her blanket.

Her long, platinum blonde was over the snow as she had her eyes closed that reveal her pinkish purple eyeshadow.

'A tragic ending of for poor siblings as they wanted to be happy and rebuilding their happy family again. But really, what's so good of rebuilding a family that their own father broke off while his brothers were endlessly insulting their former sister law? Screw that, I don't need to live in that toxic environment either my siblings...screwed them' she thought before figure soon shadowed her which she opens her beautiful blue eyes and seeing tall man in front of her.

The man chuckles and he offers his hand.

"Elisha, are you enjoying yourself? Come now, your siblings and the daughter of Bardales Grand Duchy are waiting for you" the man spoke softly towards her which her dark pink lips smiled before grabbing her hand and pulling her gently up.

The young woman named Elisha looks at the taller figure which her blue orbs stares at his emerald eyes that resembles of Dragon's.

"Alright, Draco. Let's go" she said with bright smiled as she and the man soon walks away and seeing her siblings, a girl, and her grandpa waiting for them with smiles and laughter.

'Yeah, that's right, I am Elisha Elizondo, the tragic Princess of the Elizondo Dukedom who committed suicide after finding out the tragic death of her mother.....Well, I am not the OG Elisha, more like the person who got reincarnated as Elisha and I am not going to live my life as Elisha who only throws her life away and cause a tragedy on her siblings who loved her.....'

'I am not going be daughter of that bastard nor be some pervert's concubine.... that's right, I am going to live my life the way I wanted and the way to protect my siblings, Elias and Alisha, along with the Villainess Rosabella... which that is throwing away Elizondo name as living as Elisha Valencia...my Mom's family name along with my siblings'

'This is how I will changed the original storyline and how I changed the fates of mine and my siblings, the fate of Villainess Rosabella Bardales...no more playing as the endless victim of novel'

'We shall find our own Happy Ending'