Chapter 8

Author's pov

In certain of the Leon Empire's capital where a mansion that was covered by trees and nature itself.

A man walked from his office and going to his library.

That man was famous Marquess of Blanco March, who's known for his kindness and caring but also sercetly a mage.

He's one of the famous characters in 'My Love for you, My Prince' and second male lead who fallen for the female lead Liliana Clemente.

Camillo Blanco.

The Marquess Camillo is tall, handsome young man with a short, snow-white hair with bangs falling over his violet eyes that makes him have a angelic demeanor

The Marquess Camillo is tall, handsome young man with a short, snow-white hair with bangs falling over his violet eyes that makes him have a angelic demeanor. He wears purple, white, and liliac clothes of a fine fabric as well, have pair of rings on his fingers.

He is the second male lead who falls for Liliana Clemente and processes a rivalry with the Crown Prince Ian due for Liliana's love.

He soon opens the door and walks in his library before taking out a book.

'Because of the disappearence of Princess Rosabella and of course, her letter to ask to breakup her engagement with the Crown Prince Ian De Leon....the whole capital is going wild, especially with the Grand Duke Bardales and his sons....I should've know by now...I didn't realize due of my attachment with Lady Liliana...Lucky, that the Emperor haven't find out about Mages or Wizards' he thought.

He soon find a book that he been looking for which he read it and which he starts doing a spell.

'Let's hope that he haven't found out the whereabouts of the former Princess Elisha Elizondo. God please protect that girl from that tyrant' he thought before disappearing from the library.

Meanwhile in Valencia March

"Well, well, well if isn't my sister Alisha and  Princess Rosabella"

"Oh, Lord has mercy on us. We stepped into the territory of my crazy brother" Alisha soon said as seeing her brother, Elias Valencia who was smirking at his little sister.

Alisha soon throw a glare at her older brother while he was enjoying messing with his younger sister as Rosabella stood there in and seeing them having their playful sibling moment.

'So this how brother and sister usually fight? It isn't that bad but unlike how I lived in that hellhole. I couldn't stand Ana fighting against Caesar....that disgusting and toxic bastard'

"Stop blaming it on Rosa! Really, Caesar!!! It's not her or her Mother's fault!" 

"Anamaria! How dare you use your raise your tone like that to your older brother and future Grand Duke of this Duchy?! Why do you keep protecting that illegitimate girl?!"