Chapter 13

I might again changed the OG Heroine and male lead appearance, I'm giving you heads up.

This chapter be get... romantic and little *COUGH* spicy, I guess.

You all been warned.

And also, don't forget that Jesus and God is watching.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm kidding with Jesus and God are watching 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

But I wasn't lying on the spicy part, so be careful...it be like 15 or 16 rated up.

Author's pov

'This feel very uncomfortable....' Elisha was still awake and she couldn't sleep since she was laying on the same bed with Draco, who's a man....well, more like male Dragon but you know what she means.

Elisha couldn't move while Draco was peacefully sleeping with no problem due of his poor social skills and the innocence he has.

Elisha was almost 19 years despite being mentally 24 and chronologically 42 or 43 years old.

She never been in the same bed with a actual grown man that made her super nervous and weird.

'God, why? I know I was single in my past life and of course, I never slept around even through my classmates did with their boyfriends. Why me? I know that Draco is handsome....like very handsome and attractive but seriously, stop putting us into these situations. I mean I have to defend Rosabella from her abusive half brothers and a Emperor to get revenge on. I am not ready for... relationships' Elisha thought as having a self-awareness.

She knows that she likes Draco.

She likes him but she pretends that she doesn't since she doesn't want him get more involved with her problems like her disowned father and his disgusting siblings, except for Modred.

And also, she doesn't want her grandpa to get a heart attack or try to challenge him despite knowing that he doesn't have a chance against a Dragon Lord/Fairy Prince.

She knows her Grandpa too well.

"Dammit, Grandpa..."

"Hmm?"

"?!?!!" Elisha soon felt that Draco was awake which she mentally cussed at her for being too dumb and forget that he was sleeping besides her.

This was bad.

"Elisha, are you awake? Why did you sudden curse?"-Draco

"I don't know....I was probably sleep talking" Elisha lie as trying not to make her voice sound nervous due of the situation she was in.

For being someone who managed to keep a very long secret to her family about her reincarnation and her knowledge of the novel she read, she wasn't that good lying to someone she likes.

Her entire life past life as Yoon Amy, she never have so much in thought about boys or dating due of focusing on her education and getting a well-paid job to help her father.

She was like Tiana from Princess and the Frog, always working hard and rarely time to relax.

"Elisha, are you okay?" Draco asked as sat up and removed the pillows from his horns which Elisha couldn't take it anymore, sat up and looks at Draco with her beautiful blue eyes.

"Draco...Umm...I know this will be super weird to ask you...but...do you like me?" Elisha soon makes a very boldy question to the Dragon Lord Magnificus who was surprised by her question.

"I beg your pardon?"-Draco

"Nevermind, I shouldn't ask. Sorry, and goodnight" Elisha said as freaking out which she lay down unlit Draco grabs her arm that she looks back at Draco.

Elisha was surprised while Draco stares at her coolly with his emerald dragonized eyes.

The atmosphere became somehow strange and unfamiliar for them.

"Elisha...I have a strong attraction for you... Romantic feelings towards your and your boldly personality....What I'm saying is that I like you..." Draco soon confessed awkwardly which Elisha felt her blood warming up across her cheeks.

She got her first confession.

From her first crush/first love.

"I-I...I see....I also like you too..." Elisha stammers as feeling extremely flustered by his  confession which Draco soon touches her cheek.

His thumb went to her lower lip as rubbing it gently and getting closer to her

Elisha felt butterflies in her stomach that made her feel very nervous and flustered more.

"What are you doing?"-Elisha

"What do you think I'm going to do?"-Draco

"You're a weirdo dragon"-Elisha

"Why makes you say that?"-Draco

"Says the guy who's sleeping in my bed without my permission"-Elisha

"True...Maybe because I... I'm going mad for you" Draco whispered before placing those slightly colored lips towards her soft lips.

Elisha was shocked by his actions before she soon give in as they share a sweet, soft kiss which was their first kiss.

'It's warm' Elisha thought before Draco makes the kiss deep, passionate and slightly rough that makes Elisha slightly gasp before he pulls her close by the waist.

She let out a moan before Draco breaks the kiss as leaving them heavy breathing.

He had his eyes open and looking at Elisha who was all red that made her skin look pink, still have her eyes close.

Elisha was about to open them unlit Draco pulls her into another passionate yet, rough kiss that Elisha grabs him by the arms before he pinned her down on the bed.

Elisha soon felt his tongue invading her mouth and fought her tongue for domain.

Of course, hers lost and she couldn't help but to moan in the kiss as he pressured his body towards hers.

"D-Draco..." She breathes after they breaks the kiss as he looks at her with his emerald eyes and slightly breathing heavily.

"Elisha..." He breaths which Elisha touches his pale face with her pale hands and looking at him with warm, endearing gaze before they soon kiss again and making the new kisses more passionate and rough before getting more intimate.

I think Elisha isn't anymore fair maiden by now, either Draco as well.

Meanwhile with Marquess's bedroom

"Ah!" Marquess Valencia wakes up and sat up in his bed.

The elder Marquess soon sighs in disbelief. "Good relief, I wasn't going to eat mushroom grilled shop with ten pigs pointing a sword at me" he said in relief before laying down on bed and getting himself comfortable.

"I wonder why I feel ominous?"

Oh, Grandpa, you will soon find out why.