Chapter 3

Author's pov

Elisha's eyes soon went widen in some shocked that her mouth parted while the dragon who turned into human, stares at her.

Elisha Valencia, formerly known as Amy Yoon in her past life, has never, even ever thought of someone finding out that she was a reincarnator.

I mean she thought she was going to kept that secret to her grave and enjoying her second life without the useless Duke Elizondo and the annoying perverted Emperor.

But no, a mysterious handsome guy just told her that she's a reincarnated soul, so that ruined the plan of keeping the secret of her reincarnation.

"Wait, how the hell did you find out I am reincarntor?" Elisha asked in a straightforward manner which slightly surprised the dragon by that kind of manner.

'That's strange.... usually people, especially mages, elementalists, and Archmages are afraid of me. I feel extremely unfamiliar with this kind of behavior' he thought in slightly awkward since he's a dragon.

But not any kind of dragon.

"Well...your soul is completely different from the others... it's seems more mature and more stronger than the rest"

"Well, yeah....I died at 24 years old....I guess that means me spiritually 42...Wait, what did you mean by Khione's successor?" She asked again with that straightforward manner which surprises again the dragon who was not very used to it.

"Ahem...well, you are chosen to be new successor of the divinely powers of the Nymph Khione of the ice and snow"

"Nymph? As Divine Spirit? That explains why.....but why did she choose me?"

"That's too soon for you to know. I will tell you someday when the time is right"

"Alright, so...who are you?" Elisha soon asked to the dragon as his eyes gaze on her soul which made her uncomfortable since she wasn't used being stared by some incredibly handsome man.

I mean she couldn't deny it.

"I am Magnificus, the Dragon Lord of Enchanted Forest Kingdom" the dragon named Magnificus soon introduced himself in respectful yet, cold manner which Elisha looks at him in some shocked that Magnificus looks at her confusedly.

'Dragon Lord?! The Dragon Lord Magnificus! Holy shit, so the terrifying black dragon that the entire Leon Empire and other kingdoms fear of?!' Elisha thought in pure shocked.

Magnificus, the pure black Dragon Lord who was born with the most terrifyingly enormous mana no one has ever seen and processes incredibly powerful magic.

In the novel, everyone feared him and no one wouldn't dare approach him while he was sleeping in his mountain.

Not even the tyrant Emperor Ricardo wasn't arrogant enough to fight him despite the Imperial Family were born with powerful mana from the Divine Beast, the Golden Lion.

'So, this is Magnificus?....to be honest, he's quite different form everyone described him and....he reminds me of Shoto Todoroki' She thought as recalling his expressions when she spoke with him in a straightforward manner.

"Are you sure you're not Maleficent's son?"

"Maleficent?"

"Ah, sorry. I let that thought out. So, Dragon Lord... judging how you informed me about my magic and your introduction, you're here to help me, right?"

"Miraculous correct....this is the first time someone has talk to me this long without trembling in fear....it might be because you're the granddaughter of the Marquess Valencia or a reincarnated soul?" He asked in pure curiosity which Elisha looks at him before sighing.