Season 2

Hello, my readers.

The one that you have been waiting for a year.

Season 2 of We Shall Find Our Happy Ending is back, baby!

HELLA YEAH!!!

Gintoki: Yeah, fairy porn!

Gintoki respectfully shut the hell up.

Kagura: Hahahah!

Yesenia: Did he just call it fairy porn?

Venom: Yup, he did. He's dumb as shit.

Gojo: No wonder he's her favorite while she calls me a damn slut!

Lucas: 😂😂😂😂😂!

The Suriel: Boy, she knows how to serve good.

Jude: She is even planning Warner's half-brother's death.

Juliette & Kenji: Wait, what?!

Cardan: No wonder she has been hanging with Jude, my wife along with the pinkette princess and her vampire kiss corpse.

Jacks: For the last time, I am a Fate. Stupid Faerie King.

Warner: At least he isn't like those from Bat Faerie Boys.

Jisoo: Author who are those people?

Oh yeah, I forgot I introduced them.

This is Jude Duarte and Cardan Greenbriar, they are the High Queen and High King of Elfhame from Folk of the Air/The Cruel Prince.

She's a sword girl boss while Cardan is her male wife who enjoys the chaos.

That is Juliette Ferrars or by her birth name Ella Sommers, Aaron Warner, Kenji Kishimoto, and Nazeera Ibrahim. They are from the Shatter Me series.

The pink-haired princess is Evangeline Fox and her lady killer boyfriend is Jacks the Prince of Hearts, they are from Caraval/Once Upon A Broken Heart Series.

All fo them are Young Adult fantasy and Sci-Fi fiction.

And lastly, my favorite gossip girl. Suriel, they are from Acotar short for A Court of Thorns and Roses, a New Adult romantic fantasy.

The Suriel: I still can't believe you chose me over the High Lord of the Night Court and his Illyrian Commander Warriors~

They don't compare to you 🌹🌹🌹.

Gojo: Oh my God! She's being affectionate to it! She's not even that friendly to me!

Nanami: Why do you think that? 😑😑😑

Gojo: Nanami!!!

Gojo, shut your ass up! You slut!

Venom: Yeah, shut up! Bitch!

Gintoki's family: Yeah, shut up!

Nazeera: Is it always that chaotic?

Lucas: You get used to the chaos and her behavior towards that white-haired idiot.

Cardan: And I thought I was dramatic.

Evangeline: Says the guy who got thrown into a scandal because someone offended his tail.

Cardan: Hey! That's my tail and it has feelings! Where are the damn fools saying that!