Chapter 19

Author's pov

"Uncle Modred!"

Modred Elizondo, the youngest brother of Duke Elizondo and the infamous Baronet known as the Black Knight to all Aristocratic Society.

Also, the beloved uncle of the Valencia Siblings.

Modred has the same red eyes like the rest of family but the only difference is that his hair is silver

Modred has the same red eyes like the rest of family but the only difference is that his hair is silver. He's rather tall and muscular with a pale complexion, his short hair parted to the left with his bangs falling to his eyes. He wore white, fabric suit with fine designs and jewelry.

He's also very handsome and attractive.

Modred soon looks at his niece and nephew with his stoic expression that soon turned softer and mellowed.

"Elias, Aly. It's great to see you kiddos. You grown bigger, Elias. And Aly, you're starting to the late Marchioness Nieves" Modred soon said which Elias and Alisha smiled at their uncle as Marquess Joseph soon stepped up.

"Now you mentioned it, Alisha does have similar appearance to Nieves's. I mean Nieves was known to be a great beauty"-Joseph

"Of course, Your Lordship. Her Ladyship was really a outstanding beauty and Isabella did inherited lot of her appearance. She and Her Ladyship would be very happy by seeing Ellie on her birth day" Modred soon said which Joseph looks at him by knowing that he and Isabella were close friends.

Due of his notorious reputation, Modred wasn't someone easy to talk with or even allied with. Being the black sheep of his family, he always remained unsocial and distant to everyone, including his own brothers.

But with Isabella, he got along with her due of her mother being someone who isn't from nobility...well, I mean Nieves was the Snow Queen herself, so she was royalty.

Isabella was different from all the noblewomen who bathed in luxury and arrogant, she was very considerate, thoughtful and kind as well, being strong-willed and fearless. Even sometimes she did cuss like her mother before her.

He saw her as friend and someone who he can talk with. He was one of the few who believed that she wasn't in a affair and knew it was Emperor who started and his brother who was jealous on their elder brother Arthur for being the Duke and Head to their family.

He tried to convince his eldest brother to believe Isabella was innocent but that went south when she died of a broken heart.

It made him pissed and furious for the stupidity of his brother who turned his back against his wife and letting his children endured those horrible words about their mother who was his close friend.

He did the right thing on telling Elisha and helping them escaping from that toxic environment and getting the disowned documents.

Even after that, his brother begged him to help him but he always give him the cold shoulder and telling him to 'Go to Hell' with a gesture hand shake.

Modred soon noticed Rosabella who waved at him friendly. "Princess Rosabella. You managed to escape from that house of bastards?" Modred asked with a playful tone which Rosabella chuckles and smiles.

"Yup, I did. The best thing I ever done in my life. I'm going to get rid of my father's surname and going with my mother's maiden name to stay safe" Rosabella soon said which Modred uttered 'Really' with a wicked smirk on his face.

"I can't wait to see their reactions...Haha, it will be so funny"-Modred

"Lord Modred. You're letting out your wicked side again"-Rosabella

"Sorry, I can't help it. Either way, however is this gentleman dancing with Ellie, I hope he can give her the best life of marriage than my foolish brother couldn't do...I prayed their relationship will be healthy and cherished" Modred soon said which they soon saw the anger aura from Marquess that made them both sigh in disbelief.

'Grandpa, please calm down'

Some time after that.

Elisha and Draco soon went out from the ball and going to the gardens as holding hands.

'I wonder what he has for me. I mean this is my first time of my life...As Elisha Valencia and Yoon Amy receiving a gift from my boyfriend...Well, I don't know if we're in that part but..I guess we're in the Monica and Chandler step' Elisha thought.

I mean who can blame her?

She's been single for 41 years, including her previous life as Yoon Amy.

She never thought of having a boyfriend due of the busy work but now, she kinda of has now.

And funny thing that it's a Dragon...well, Dragon Lord and grandson of the Fairy Queen.

Either way, both them are new to this and being somehow introverts.

Draco soon stops which Elisha looks at him before he soon used his magic as undoing a spell and showing snowflake shaped flowers blooming through the moonlight and glowing slightly.

Elisha was shocked by seeing it and being amazed by their beauty.

"Those are Snowdrops... They're completely different from the ones of your world. I thought they would be a perfect gift for you since you were born in the time of winter" Draco explained as revealing the Snowdrop on his face that Elisha looks at it as reflecting from her clear blue eyes.

They were so beautiful and elegant.

Like the snow it self.

"Draco...This is...This is so beautiful. I love it. I really love it, Draco" she said with a smile on her face which Draco's expression lits up that he slightly looked away.

"Well, I did took my time. Happy Birthday, Elisha..." He said as having some blush on his very pale face that Elisha chuckles by his expression.

"So...Are we couple now?"-Elisha

"Aren't we?" Draco looks back at Elisha as his draconic emerald eyes reflected her beautiful appearance.

They soon leaded towards each other and soon share a kiss as officially being lovers.

They soon parted from the kiss which Elisha blushed hard while Draco lets out his breath that made out a small smoke from it.

"So...We should tell your family that we're dating?"-Draco

"Let's first tell Elias, Alisha, Rosabella and Uncle Modred first. My Grandpa later since he looks like he's going to kill you"-Elisha

"True. He's the first man who ever gave me the glare"-Draco