Chapter 9

Author's pov

Briar, the guardian of the Enchanted Forest Kingdom and serves the Fairy Queen of the Enchanted Forest Kingdom.

And also, caretaker of Magnificus.

Briar is young looking, short pale skinned boy with pointy, elf's ears and short, black hair cut into but cut with magenta streaks and underlights, and red eyes

Briar is young looking, short pale skinned boy with pointy, elf's ears and short, black hair cut into but cut with magenta streaks and underlights, and red eyes. He wears lavishly clothes of fine fabric due of his noble status and being one of the most powerful fairies in the Enchanted Forest Kingdom.

Draco looks at him with his stiff expression while Briar gives a playful smile towards him.

"Looks like I was right, I knew that you would fill your promise you made with Nieves. But I didn't expect this.... Magnificus, you and her?" Briar asked in a innocent manner as pointing his hand that was on Elisha's hair.

Draco soon removed his hand away and looking away which made Briar chuckles and give a teasing smile.

"Briar.... Don't"-Draco

"Oh my goodness! You and her?! Nieves's granddaughter?! I mean I never thought you were into younger girls, well...I mean she's soon to be an adult while you look to be around her age or slightly older due of your physical appearance but sadly, I know you're-"-Briar

"Briar"-Draco

"Okay! Geez! I'm just curious since you're like my oldest son, Magnificus! Anyways, I just came earlier before Lucius and Barak could...So, the rumors are true?" Briar soon asked a question to Draco which despite the sheepishly smile on his face, his tone was serious.

Draco soon sighs in disappointment before he nods.

"The descendant of Aurelius, Ricardo De Leon was the one who spread the false rumor about Nieves's daughter, Isabella Valencia having a affair. Even there was someone who help him out in order to succeed the Elizondo Dukedom" Draco soon said which Briar ended up sighing in disbelief before sitting on the chair with his legs crossed.

"Lord has mercy, what the heck is wrong with the descendants of Aurelius? First, his thirteen descendant end up having adultery with multiple women while being engaged. Second, the his forty three ended up being removed from the imperial family due of his embezzlement and fraudulent. Lastly, his ninety nine descendant is tyrant who has lecherous desire towards a married woman and later her daughter? Seriously! I knew he should've allow most of female descendants to take charge instead of the firstborn son! Lucky that his son is a good person" Briar complains towards the last descendants of the Divine Beast, the Golden Lion Aurelius.

Draco nods as sighing in disbelief by knowing that Elisha fears to be the victim of the OG Elisha's nightmare.

In the novel, the OG Elisha committed suicide after finding out the truth and the Emperor being the culprit that killed her mother and everyone treating her if she was truly a unfaithful woman.

Elisha doesn't want to be that and only wishes for a happy ending for her and her maternal family.

That's her only wish.

"Briar... there's something you need to know" Draco soon said which Briar looks at him.

"Elisha is a... reincarnated soul"-Draco

"Huh?"-Briar

"Well, I let me explains it well" Draco soon said by knowing that will shock Briar.

Few moments later

"Eh?! Novel?! You're saying that she got reincarnated as tragic character who's fate is to jump into a window in order to get away from that pig?!" Briar soon said which Draco nod in agreement while he felt disgust on the Tyrant Emperor's obsession towards Elisha and her late mother.

Even his promise became a protective instinct towards Elisha.

"I can't believe the descendant of the Elizondo Dukedom is such a idiot for thinking that way of his wife. Despite she didn't have the winter magic like Nieves, Nymphs are very sensitive with emotions, especially negative emotions" Briar soon said as Draco nod by knowing the demise of the former Duchess of the Elizondo Dukedom.

The late Marchioness Isabella Valencia.

The Leon Empire's Most Beautiful Rose and the beloved daughter of Marquess Joseph

While younger children, Elias and Alisha inherited some of their Father's traits, Elisha inherited more of her mother in most elegance, grace and beauty as well, her kindness.

She was both beautiful from the inside and outside.

She fell in love with the first son of the Elizondo Dukedom, Arthur Elizondo and got married with him as they did have a loving and caring relationship.

Isabella's kind and loving nature towards her husband was strong enough that she fearlessly rejected tyrant threatening her to become his Empress Consort and stay faithful to

Since she's half Nymph, negative emotions can make them weak heart in spiritually and health, especially living in a place where her in laws and even husband believed she did committed adultery that took her life away.

"Poor, Nieves' daughter Isabella. She's was so young and fill of love. I can't believe that idiot really thought his wife was cheating on him? I guess karma is really taking on him well"-Briar

"That's not the only thing, also, he's keeps looking for Elisha and her siblings as well, his ambitious brothers since they were, in their idiotic minds, the heirs of the Dukedom. Foolish, I must say. Elisha won't forgive him no matter what he says or what was his best intention, she can't forgive him"-Draco

"Because she already had a father. It's normal for her to think that way, after all, I bet her previous life's dad wasn't a simpleton like that Duke"-Briar

"I guess, you're right. After all, she did love him. So, will you help me?" Draco soon asked which Briar soon give cheeky smile to his ward who took care of him since he was a infrant.

"Of course, you dummy! After all, I served you and I raised you. Besides, I think both Lucius and Barak will be more than gladly helping you out to protect the future Snow Queen herself!" Briar said proudly and loud.

Draco soon give a simple smile of gratitude towards him that made him mellow.

"Thank you, Briar"