Chapter 15

Author's pov

"Hmmm...."

"Father, are you okay? You been acting very weird lately"

"Lucius, my father senses been tingling lately...I don't know how to put in words but...I feel somehow ominous" Briar soon said which Barak and Lucius looked at the short fairy in confusion.

Lucius is fair-skinned, very handsome young man of average height

Lucius is fair-skinned, very handsome young man of average height. He has mid-length, silver colored hair with long bangs fall around his aurora colored eyes mixed with light blue and light purple. Also, he has a neutral and half lidded expression. He wore a lavishly, black and green suit of fine fabric.

He's the adoptive human son of Briar and ward of Magnificus since they raised him. He acts as the knight of Magnificus and he's rather level-headed and reversed than his hot-headed and prideful partner and friend Barak.

He's the only human knight of the Enchanted Forest Kingdom and holds a magic sword known as Nightstar.

Barak, the loyal servant and knight of Magnificus and partner of Lucius.

Barak is tall, fair-skinned handsome young man of a muscular, well-built. He has short, light green slicked back and flips up at the ends, aprominent section in the front bends to resemble a lightning bolt. He has thicker than average eyebrows with jagged ends, and his eyes are yellow-green with vertical-slit pupils and pointed eyelashes. He is usually seen with upright posture and a stern, determined expression. He also has sharp fangs are visible.

He wore a black knight uniform with black hat that resembles horns.

He's an hybrid like Magnificus and Elisha, his mother is an fairy while his father is an magic less human who's a naturalist in the Fairy Realm.

Lucius and Barak are childhood friends and partners who carried the duty of protecting Magnificus.

"Umm, Lord Briar. Are you okay? Why do you feel ominous?" Barak soon asked to the small Fairy which Briar soon give his serious expression while hanging from a tree.