Chapter 21

Author's pov

"Huh? So the illegitimate daughter of the Grand Duke Bardales left her family and annulled the engagement with that stupid brat of mine? Wow, how did Bardales's name became more shameless. Well, I guess it was already shameless when Henry Bardales decided to screwed with a foreigner bitch after his weak wife died" a man soon said while sitting on a golden throne.

His informant was kneeling towards him and giving information about the case of the Bardales Grand Duchy and the missing Second Princess.

"Well...Your Majesty, there's many some rumors that the Second Princess Rosabella Bardales went to the northern region of the empire. Where the Valencia March governed over" his informant said as the man soon give a evil smirk as revealing a wickedness aura around him.

That man was the final villain of 'For you, my Beloved Prince' and the bastard father of the OG male lead.

The Emperor Ricardo De Leon, the man who ruined Elisha's family and the cost of her mother's death.

Yeah, that douchebag who like what Briar said the worst Emperor in history

This guy has thousands women as his harem and never settles down on getting marry since he already murdered his fiancée and future Empress of his empire as leaving his son unprotected and taught him nothing while he was busting on his harem.

And also, he was obsessed with Isabella Valencia, the only daughter of Marquess Joseph and wife of Duke Elizondo.

That bastard couldn't get herself, so he created a false rumor about her having a affair and losing the trust of her husband and his family.

He was pissed that she died and her body was taken away into the unknown lands that he didn't know which thank God, Marquess Joseph was smart on where he buried his daughter.

I mean he couldn't buried her in the Empire's grounds by knowing the Emperor would do something with her lifeless body.

But now, he was extremely obsessed with Marchioness Isabella's daughter, Elisha Valencia.

She's only one who taken her mother's appearance and resembling her strongly. His only way to fully have Isabella and make her his fully.

What a disgusting bastard.

"Marquess Valencia, ever since that bastard had permission from that old man of mine, for I could never step into his lands forever. He's rather foolish to think that he won't tell me where his precious granddaughter is? Ah, to think that rumor to get Isabella divorced from that pathetic man to have her with me. Ah, I almost dreamed of her and her beautiful naked body as I filled her. Well, I guess that foolish former husband of hers can be useful. Isn't that right? Bedivere" he said as revealing the fourth brother of Duke Arthur Elizondo.