Chapter 5

Author's pov

Rosabella's turquoise eyes widen in shocked after Elisha introduced herself. Elisha give a warm smile and looked at the beautiful second Princess of the Bardales Grand Duchy with her clear blue eyes. 

'So this is the former First Princess of the Elizondo Duchy who's now the Lady of the Valencia March? Lady Elisha Valencia' she thought since it was her first time meeting Elisha.

In the original timeline, OG Elisha and Rosabella never met despite their connect with the Crown Prince and the Heroine Liliana.

I mean Elisha became legend in the capital after she and her siblings, Elias and Alisha disowned their father before becoming the heirs of the Valencia March.

Rosabella heard stories about them, mostly Elisha who had the courage to do something while Rosabella didn't who was always mistreated and torment by her half brothers who always treating her like if she was nothing than mistake and calling her illegitimate.

While Elisha had enough with her so called paternal family insulting her mother and decided to abandoned them.

"Princess Rosabella, are you okay?" Elisha asked which Rosabella realized that she was staring at her too longer that she looked away and slightly blushed.

'Dammit! I was staring at her too long! I mean she's really beautiful, no wonder why her mother was known as Empire's Beautiful Rose' Rosabella thought in slightly embarrassed before looking at Elisha again.

'She really looks like Late Marchioness Isabella Valencia' she thought again before Elisha spoke

"Princess Rosabella, may I ask this? What are you doing in here, the Valencia March?" She soon asked which Rosabella ended up mentally cursed before rubbing the back of her neck and looking nervous by knowing why she got here.

"I...I run away from the Bardales Grand Dukedom..." Rosabella confessed which Elisha wasn't shock or even surprised, she remained calm and composed.

After all, she really had a feeling that she run away from her so called home.

"I-I....I was sick and tired living in that place....those bastard brothers cursing and insulting me...calling me 'illegitimate' and also, my Mom...the Grand Duke never paying attention of my horrible daily routine...That disgusting Aristocratic Socialite's Circle always gossiping about everything....I run away because I wanted to escape from that hell...I-"

"Princess Rosabella, I understand well. I mean I been in the same situation like you" Elisha spoke up that Rosabella ended up looking at her in some shocked while Elisha's eyes shown empathy towards her.

"Despite I wasn't a illegitimate child....I saw my uncles cursing at my Mother as well, insulting her because of those false rumors about her committing adultery...which she wasn't. I didn't want to live in the Elizondo Dukedom or carrying the Elizondo name...I was just tired and that's why I disowned Duke's name and family for me and my siblings can live a comfortable and healthy family with my maternal grandfather...I and my grandfather, Marquess Valencia won't send you back there, I guarantee it" Elisha spoke calmly with comfort tone.

Rosabella looks at her in some shocked before she soon stand up.

"I will send some maids to bring you food and help you out whatever you feel unwell. Princess Rosabella, if there's anything need, just call me, alright?" Elisha soon said which Rosabella nod as watching the platinum blonde young woman walking out of the room.

'Lady Elisha Valencia....I don't know why but she kind of reminds me of my Mom...maybe because of her warm smile'

Meanwhile with Elisha.

"So she run away like how you and your siblings did. Seriously, the Great Families of Leon Empire are getting arrogant and snobbish ever generation. Well, except for the Valencia Family, they're always been good hearted people" Draco said which Elisha end up rubbing the back of her head.

'I always knew Rosabella always despises her 'family', especially when the Grand Duke Bardales is always working and distancing himself away from his children while Rosabella's half brothers, Caeser and Daniel...a annoying emo and pink haired bastard' Elisha thought as recalling those two characters whom she hated with passion.

Caeser Bardales, the oldest son of the Grand Duke and the late Grand Duchess as well, the heir of the Bardales Grand Dukedom.

Who treats Rosabella coldly and calling many names for her lowlife mother. He always one who accuses her of everything despite Anamaria defends her.

And Daniel Bardales, the second son of the Grand Duke and who's commander of the Bardales's knight squad.

He's always the one who's hatred and grudge towards Rosabella stronger which he always bullied her and puts poison on her food when she's sneaked into kitchen.

The reason why Anamaria brings food to her and making sure it's not poisoned or have anything disgusting.

Yeah, bastards.

"Are you sure that you fought off the Bardales Grand Duchy Family? Despite you have the utter advantage with your magic, still you're rank low than them. They're Grand Duke while your family are Marquess" Draco soon said which Elisha end giving a smirk which Draco's calm and serious emerald dragonized eyes widen.

"You really think ranks and titles only count? Draco, let me tell you something. The Grand Duke or the Grand Dukedom are just some title, nothing more. What's matters is the brains and power you wield. I mean come on, I used my knowledge and wits to run away from that toxic place. Besides, if those bastards wants a duel, they're going against with my siblings who by the way, my younger brother Elias is known as bloodthirsty psycho while my younger sister Alisha the most excellent swordswoman. And let's not forget that Grandpa is a War Hero and well-known and respect by many. If they want a fight, they will have one which at the end, they will regret it" Elisha said as showing off her cunning and sharp-witted mindset.

Draco looks at her that surprised him and knowledging that she was right. They won't able to touch Rosabella while she's with them.

"Besides, I have the great Dragon Lord with me. I will use that as my trump card if that bastard tyrant comes near me"

"True but what about Aurelius's another descendant? Crown Prince Ian De Leon, doesn't he have some feelings for Rosabella despite he's already in love with Clemente girl?" Draco soon asked which Elisha soon sighs by knowing the reason between Rosabella and the Crown Prince in the novel.

"He doesn't have feelings for her nor Rosabella's. He and her are just friends with mutual upbringings and harsh family experiences. Rosabella never romantically love him, she just see him as a friend"