Chapter 4

Author's pov

"Elias, Alisha... what's going on?" Elisha soon walked towards her younger siblings after returning to the mansion and seeing the maids and the family's doctor rushing to a room.

Alisha looked worried while Elias have a calm expression. "We found someone passed out near the forest of the border... it's turns out to be the Second Princess of Bardales Grand Dukedom, Rosabella Bardales" Elias soon said which Elisha was shocked by hearing that name.

'Rosabella?! The Rosabella Bardales, the villainess of the novel?!' Elisha thought in pure shocked.

Rosabella Bardales, the Second Princess of the Bardales Grand Dukedom and the illegitimate of the Grand Duke Bardales.

A tragic Villainess who also shared a painful ending like Elizondo siblings.

The Grand Duke Bardales has three children from his wife, the Grand Duchess which they all inherited both their parents' traits.

The oldest son inherited the Grand Duke's black hair and blue eyes.

The second son and the youngest daughter inherited the Grand Duchess's light pink hair and the Grand Duke's blue eyes.

The Grand Duchess passed away after few months giving birth to the youngest daughter which left him in pure grief and in pain. He spent his days being workaholic and distancing himself from his children.

He later met a female merchant whom he end up falling in love and end up conceiving a child without the Grand Duke knowing.

The merchant end up leaving the Grand Duke by knowing that he's already children to take care of and didn't want her or her unborn daughter to be curse and insult by Aristocratic Social for being a commoner.

She end up giving the birth and named her after seeing the roses.

Rosabella, the Villainess who was thorny like the beautiful roses while the Heroine Liliana was gentle and lovely like the lilies.

She grew well by being raised by her mother unlit she turn twelve, her mother died of a disease that left her as a orphan and beggar living the streets.

The Grand Duke found her and recognize that she was the daughter of the Merchant he loved as taking her to the Grand Dukedom while reclaiming as his daughter.

Rosabella didn't inherited the blue eyes of her father or have the precious light pink of the Grand Duchess

Rosabella didn't inherited the blue eyes of her father or have the precious light pink of the Grand Duchess. She inherited all of her late mother's traits and appearance such as her dark rose pink hair and turquoise colored eyes.

A beautiful rose that end up being in a cold and thorny garden of the Bardales Grand Dukedom.

Rosabella's life became hell after living in the Bardales house that both her half older brothers end up bullying her and treating her coldly and harshly because she was the daughter of another woman who they think seduced their father and calling her illegitimate while the father always working and not knowing what did he done.

The only ones who treated her kindly and well was her half older sister who was year older than her and the few of the servants. 

The years made her became a cold-hearted person and using a sarcastic manner towards anyone who tries to hurt her or abuse her for being the illegitimate daughter.

She end up being choose Crown Prince Ian De Leon's fiancée by her father and the Tyrant Emperor because her brothers didn't want their full blood sister to engage of someone who the bastard son. Due of both them were the illegitimate children of mother of a law rank which she can relate to him and sympathize him.

After all, she only saw this as her only way to escape from her 'family'.

She never hurt the Heroine Liliana nor hate her but being sarcastic and savage person that her 'family' made her.

In the end of the novel, Rosabella died by protecting Liliana from a attack that left both the Crown Prince, the Heroine, and Bardales First Princess in grief along with bastards brother and neglected father who treated her horrible.

After Ian became Emperor, he removed Rosabella's abusers from Aristocratic Social along with the Grand Duke and their sons as making the First Princess as the new Grand Duchess of the Bardales Grand Dukedom.

"Wow, even the Princess suffered such a horrible life.... Seriously, what's wrong with all humans today?" Draco asked as he was using his magic to make him invisible and no one was able to hurt him except for Elisha who end up sighing in pure disbelief.

'Yeah and that's why I hate those annoying brats...Except for Rosabella's half sister Anamaria and Head Butler...This didn't happen in the novel, why did she end up here? I mean she should've be home and trying to get the attention of the Crown Prince in order to escape from her abusive household' Elisha thought as she sympathizes towards Rosabella.

If she was really a villainous person, she needed to be a Villainess in order to be free from those who hurts her.

Many of the readers and fans pity her as wanted to rip off the heads of her half brothers and the Grand Duke.

Elisha soon walked in the room and seeing Rosabella laying on the bed.

Rosabella is a very beautiful young woman who's been described that she's so beautiful like the roses itself. She has a fair skin along with slim figure, she has long, dark rose pink wavy hip-length hair that looks messy with turquoise eyes with icy blue at top that fades into pale green at the bottom, with bangs falling to her eyes.

She wore a colored pinkish purple nightgown.

Elisha soon sat down and looks at her.

'Wow, she's truly a beauty. Correct to the novel, Rosabella always has a cold and stoic expression that makes everyone scared of her. But now, she looks calm and in peace. I guess this what the OG Elisha felt.... always torment in place was called 'home'....' she thought as brushing softly Rosabella's bangs from her face.

Rosabella slowly open her eyes and seeing the feminine figure along with person's pure warmth.

"Mom?..." Rosabella uttered that shocked Elisha that made her removed her hand away from her which Rosabella sat up.

" Rosabella uttered that shocked Elisha that made her removed her hand away from her which Rosabella sat up

She soon looks at Elisha who didn't move and just stares at her with her blue eyes.

"Who are you? Where am I?" She asked as looking around the room and noticing it wasn't Bardales Grand Dukedom.

'I guess I have another person I have to take care of. If I am correct, she's in the same age as Alisha....besides, I always sympathized Rosabella for her tragic upbringings' Elisha thought as giving a warm smile to Rosabella who looked slightly surprised by that smile.

"You're in Valencia March, I am Elisha Valencia, the Lady of the Valencia March. My greetings towards you, Princess Rosabella"