thedemoiselle

Thank you so much. I can't stress this enough.

Ever since natuto akong magbasa ng mga novels, pinangarap ko na makagawa ng sarili kong istorya. Ilang beses akong sumubok pero kagaya ng ikinakatawa ng nakararami,"Hanggang prologue at ilang chapter lang nasisimulan ko." Kung makikita niyo yung mga pending na story dito sa Wattpad ko, matatawa na lang kayo.

I didn't know how to finish them. Lagi lang akong nakaka-isip ng iilang eksena, simula, at dulo pero in-between, wala na. Hirap na hirap ako humugot ng inspirasyon dahil sa totoo lang, pinipilit ko lang. Not until things happened to my life. Every words came out of my mind naturally.

This novel is and will always be precious in my heart. I poured everything I have in this story. My pain, happiness, and every energy I have in my body. It may not be perfect and as good as other stories, there were misspellings and grammatical error, I still hope that you find it in you to appreciate what I wanted to convey through All I Want.

It was not easy for Oli to live her life. She even ran out of reasons to live it. It was wrong, we all know that it was wrong, but that was what she thought that only right thing she could do. Sana maunawaan ng bawat isa sa atin na lahat ng buhay ay mahalaga. Sana rin ay maunawaan ng lahat na may mga bagay na mas mabigat para sa isang tao kumpara sa iba. Maybe your words and actions meant nothing to you but for other people, those were the last straw they were hanging on to continue living. May we all be cautious with how we treat other people.

It was never easy for Theo, as well. He poured everything to one person. He gave and gave until he ran out of something to give for himself. Loving is never wrong. Loving and giving are what make our world more beautiful. However, never forget yourself. Huwag na huwag mong pagdamutan ang sarili mo ng pagmamahal na kaya mong ibigay sa ibang tao. If you think love can only be given to those your eyes can see, then look in the mirror. Look at the person staring back at you, waiting for you to notice him/her. Look at you. Notice yourself. Give yourself everything you want. Love yourself, my love, because YOU MATTER.

I still have so much words to say in this page but I hope the 38 chapters of this novel were enough to capture and send them all to you. I promise to improve my writing style as I write more of my stories.

Thank you so much for reading. Thank you so much to those who waited patiently for my updates. Thank you so much for the votes. Thank you so much for the comments. Thank you so much to arts and edits for this story. Thank you so much for my friends, especially Richel, for always encouraging me. This novel will not be finished without your big help. Thank you so much!

Capture Series 1. All I Want. Bookmark off.

Enough with what you want.
It's time to focus on what you need.
We'Il meet again on Capture Series 2!

•••

ALL I WANT
thedemoiselle
June 2022
<3