New house

Everyone was saying their names and a few things they liked, such as hobbies or favourite sports.

"Josh Richards. I like football."

"If only you were good at it." I muttered under my breath.

"Sorry Miss, what was that?" Asked Kim.

"Nothing."

"Oh come on. You always have something to say with your big mouth." Said Stephanie, Josh's ex.

"At least I talk more than I suck dick."

"Don't disrespect me girlfriend." Said Josh.

"Thought she was your ex?"

"What? You trying to date me?" Asked Josh.

"God, you two are on and off like a light switch."

"Hey! Pack it in. Both of you." Shouted the teacher.

"Name?" Asked Jay.

"Who? Me?"

"Yeah."

"It's not my turn."

"So? We can always mix it up a bit." Said Kim.

"Kat."

"Is that shortened for something?"

"Yeah. Katerina."

"Lovely name. Last name?"

"No thanks."

"It's Gomez." Said the teacher.

Their faces changed slightly and they looked at each other before moving on to Bella.

Bella gave her last name which is Greco. She even gave a hobby. I wasn't willing to give my last name because my dad is probably flagged on a few systems more than Bella's.

"Raise your hand if you have ever seen a crime being committed?"

Most people raised the hands, including Josh who I was begging wouldn't.

"Josh, is it?" Asked Kim.

"Yeah."

"What crime have you seen?"

"Well it actually happened to the wall surrounding my mansion. Someone spray painted murderer."

"Have you reported it?"

"No because I can't be sure who did it." He said as he turned to look at me.

I dropped my head as Jay stared at me. Bella tapped me and pointed to the door as we grabbed our stuff and left the room.

"Excuse me. You can't just leave." Said our teacher.

"Why not? It's not like you're teaching us anything." I said.

"Detention. Both of you."

Shit. Shit. Shit.

My dad is going to kill me.

After school, Bella and I stayed for our detention and then planned on going to the skatepark. All the plans went to shit when we walked outside and saw our fathers stood by their cars.

The cops were still here so I shook my head at my dad but he clearly didn't get the hint. He grabbed me by my wrist and tightened his grip as he pulled me along to the side of the car.

"Hey, Kat." I heard someone say.

I recognised the voice as the detective from earlier, Jay I think. I paused and my dad let go of me as he turned the corner.