Sirens

We all froze for a minute, looking down at the scene in front of us. Kat was still doing chest compressions and giving Bella mouth to mouth as she turned to us.

"Don't just stand there! Do something!" She cried.

I broke out of the state I was in and ran over to Kat's side. I sat on the opposite side of Bella and gave her mouth to mouth as Kevin came over and held more gauzes on her wounds. Kat was crying as she did chest compressions.

"H-he made it look like a break in. The broken glass. Everything. I-I'm a witness."

"Kat. Just focus on Bella." Kevin said.

Antonio ran into the room with towels and a belt to try and strap down the towels inside the wound.

"I heard her screams. I was stuck in my house. N-Noah wouldn't let me leave."

"It's okay, Kat."

"Yes. An ambulance. Now!" Shouted Kim into her radio.

"Hank. You need to come to our address it's bad." Said Adam into the phone to Hank.

"C'mon, Bella! Wake up!" I cried.

"Goddamn it! Wake up!" Shouted Kat.

A few minutes went by and we were still doing compressions. Paramedics had arrived and started unpacking the defibrillator and other medical supplies. Antonio tried pulling Kat away but she wouldn't leave Bella.

"Leave her. She's doing compressions for us." Said Brett.

"B-bella. Come on!" She cried.

"Charging to 200! Clear!" Shouted Brett as I moved Kat away.

"Pushing one of epi!" Said Violet.

"We have a pulse." Said Brett.

We all sighed as Violet checked her pupils and then gave us a smile.

"Is she alive? She's not brain dead?" I asked.

"No. She's fine. She's alive."

Kat wanted to stay with Bella but we told her that Brett and Violet needed to work. Antonio grabbed Kat and pulled her out of the bathroom as she thrashed about in his arms. He picked her up and threw her over his shoulder before carrying her downstairs and out the door. I walked behind him, trying to calm Kat down but it was no use.

"Get off! I want to stay!" She shouted as Antonio carried her out the door and past the others.

"Kat? Kat? You need to calm down." Said Antonio.

When we got outside, there were so many police cars outside the house, more sirens were heard as more cars turned up. As we were walking, flashes from cameras came out of nowhere and a reporter ran towards us with a mic. Kat saw them and turned to talk but I stuck my hand over her mouth before she could say too much.

"It wasn't a bre-" Kat tried to say.

"Shush Kat. Can someone please get the press out of here!" Shouted Adam as police pulled them back, far enough that they couldn't see a thing.

Antonio put Kat into the backseat of my truck and then stood in front of her to stop her from going anywhere. Brett and Violet ram out with Bella on a gurney and Kat tried to run forward. I looked at Bella and then at the Paramedics' gloves, they were covered in blood. I heard a thump next to me as I watched Kat run towards Bella, I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her back.

"Let them do their work." I whispered.

She elbowed me in the stomach and ran forward again before Hank stepped in front of her and held her back. He hugged her as she cried into his chest. She smacked him in the chest before breaking down as Hank held her and kept her standing.

"Let's all get to the hospital. Now!" I shouted.

Antonio was on the floor, holding his jaw as Kevin walked over and picked him up off the floor. Hank put Kat in his car, in the passenger seat and told us that he would meet us at the hospital. We took other police cars because we hadn't driven ours to the scene and drove behind the ambulance as Hank drove behind all of us to the hospital.

*Hank's Pov*

I put Kat in the car and put her seat belt on for her because she wasn't aware of what was happening around her.

When I hopped in the other side, I locked the car doors when I had closed mine and then followed the others to the hospital.

"Hey, she's going to be okay." I said towards Kat, switching on my lights and sirens.

Kat just nodded and gave a small smile as she put her head against the window, a slow tear rolling down her cheek. She wiped her eyes with shaky hands and then wiped them on her bottoms to get rid of the insane amount of blood and tears that were on them. Her face had small smudges of blood on it but she didn't care. Kat was looking ahead as she wiped her eyes with her sleeves of her jacket and bounced her knees up and down, trying to keep her breathing steady.

When we got to the hospital, Andy was stood at the doors, watching Bella be rolled in.

Kat tried to get out of the car to see Bella but she was locked in the car.

"Let me out!" She shouted, trying to open the door.

"Kat. Listen to me. You can't run in to see Bella. You need to let the doctors deal with her."

"Okay. I won't run in. Now please, let me out." She said.

I unlocked the car and she walked out of the car, shutting the door behind her.

She walked straight up to Andy and slapped him round the face. He looked down at Kat but kept a calm face as he reached out to give her a hug. Kat pulled back and smacked his hand away to keep him away from her.

"Woah." Said Jay as he walked towards the two.

The waiting room went silent as the two stared at each other.

"You did this." She said.

"Me? Really? Your father and I were out. We've only just heard about it."

"I heard her screams."

"I heard it was a break in. Get yourself cleaned up, Kat and then we will talk when you aren't so stressed."

"Screw you." She said.

Kim pulled Kat through the hospital doors and up to Maggie who led them through to the changing rooms. Kim had gone home and collected some clothes for Kat before she came to the hospital.

Kat walked back into the waiting room, wearing joggers and a jumper, looking for Andy who was no longer there. Will watched Kat as she walked around before she turned to look at him. He walked towards Kat and gave her a hug before leading her over to a chair.

"Is she okay?" She asked.