Therapy

*Kat's Pov*

It was now Wednesday and I knew what that meant. Therapy. I am not going, I refuse to. I don't need to tell some old boring loner about my feelings and how well I sleep.

*Jay's Pov*

"You have a therapy session today."

"No, I don't."

"Yes. You do. With Dr Charles, we talked about this."

"No. You talked about this and I said nothing. I listened but I didn't agree."

"Kat. You need to go to therapy. Bella's going."

"I'm fine."

"You are not fine, Kat."

"Yes. I am. You don't know what I'm feeling."

"You are not fine, Kat! I'm up nearly every night because you are are having nightmares."

Her face turned to shock as she moved back slightly, pushing herself into a corner.

"Ever so sorry that me keeping you up at night, having nightmares about losing the people closest to me is such an inconvenience to you."

"Kat. That's not what I meant."

"No. I'm sorry that you aren't getting enough beauty sleep. Also, don't shout at me again."

Kat stormed off, grabbing her bag from her room and walking out of the apartment. I replayed her last sentence in my head and it all clicked.

"Shit. Shit. Shit!" I shouted out in anger.

I shouted at her. I didn't mean to, I just meant it in a way of I can see that she is struggling. Oh god. What have I done?

"What was that about?" Asked Will as he came out into the kitchen, half asleep.

"I messed up, badly." I said, sitting on the floor, my back against the kitchen island.

"Jay, what happened?" Will said as he crouched in front of me.

"I...I shouted at her. I didn't mean to. I was just trying to get my point across that I could see she was struggling. I messed up, Will."

"Hey, it's okay."

"No, it's not! She moved back into a corner, I scared her."

"No, you probably shocked her. She's never heard you raise your voice besides, it was probably just a shock."

"Yeah...yeah, I guess."

"C'mon, get up. You have work to get to."

"Yeah. Okay."

*Will's Pov*

I got Jay to stand up and get dressed as I got dressed myself. I was in my normal red scrubs as he was in jeans and a brown top.

"Have you got everything?" I asked.

"Hmm?"

"Jay, you need to focus, buddy. You have work. You need to get on with your day and then you can talk to Kat."

"Okay. Yeah will do."

"I'll drop you into work."

"No, I can drive."

"Considering it took me five minutes to get you off our kitchen floor, you are not driving."

"Someone has to drive me for work."

"I'll sort it. Now let's go so we both aren't late and lose our jobs."

I drove Jay into work and walked up the steps to meet with Hank.