Safe

"I don't get it, Kev. He acts like he cares when he asked them to do that."

"They are some loyal mates. They said it was them. I hope they are prepared to do some jail time."

"God, I hope she is okay."

3 months later

I hadn't heard anything else from Kat for a few months. Her injuries had healed well from the last checkup she went to. From what I had been told, her father was better, he was strangely being nice to her.

"Morning guys, we have a drug case."

"Drug? Hand it off it Narcotics." Said Antonio towards Hank.

"They are really busy on an undercover so I said we would take it plus it has something to do with Andy and Noah."

"You're joking." I sighed.

"Nope. Apparently they sell on the East Side. Expensive houses. Rich people. Rich teens."

"Great. Maybe contact Kat or Bella and ask if there is any parties going down."

"No. Keep them out of it. After what happened, we don't want everything going to shit again."

"Okay. Where do we start?" Asked Antonio.

"Adam and Kevin you are young looking, you are going undercover."

"I'm sorry, Kevin?" Said Kim.

"What's the issue?" Asked Hank.

"Kevin, I love you buddy but he is jacked. No one is going to think he is a teenager."

"Okay. Kim you're going." Said Hank.

"Okay. Cool." She smiled.

"There's a party tonight." I said after looking through Kat's Instagram and finding her friends.

"Who's party?" Asked Hank.

"Bella's."

"What?" We all said with our faces full of shock.

"Go get dressed, party starts in...two hours." I said.

After they were dressed, we went over the plan.

"Ask around for drugs but make it subtle and look around the house."

"No. Do not look around the house." I argued.

"Why not?" Asked Hank.

"Are you trying to get one of them abused?"

"Hey! Back off, Jay. You have no right to say that."

"I didn't realise I needed a right to state the facts."

"Guys." Said Kim.

"Jay's right." Said Antonio.

"Thank you."

"I don't need you getting in the way. So, Kevin and I will watch the undercover, Jay and Antonio, you will be on patrol."

"What? Why?" Questioned Antonio.