Advice

It was now the end of the day and the principal had already spoken to me about the jocks suspensions as well as Sapphire's and Mindy's. I wanted to go home and chill or even hang with the team at the 21st but something in my mind was pulling me towards the hospital. I needed advice. I needed advice from someone I knew wouldn't judge me. Maggie.

*Maggie's Pov*

I was working at the front desk when Kat walked in. She was looking around nervously, holding her bag straps and rocking back and forth on her feet.

"You alright, kid?" I asked.

"Yeah. You?"

"Yeah, I'm good thanks. What brings you around here?"

"I was wondering if I could talk to someone. You maybe or a doctor."

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

"No, I just need advice."

"Well, Will is free."

"Someone other than Will?"

"I'm sorry Kat but it is so busy around here." I said as I looked down at my pager.

"We've got a multiple people coming in from a car crash!" I announced as the doctors gathered around.

"Kat? What are you doing here?" Asked Will as he put on a fresh pair of gloves.

"I just wanted to tell you that Jay was really busy with work so I'm going to head to 51. Meet some people and talk to Kelly."

"Okay. See you later."

People came rushing in as Kat was moving out the way and leaving the hospital. I felt bad that she couldn't talk to anyone but I didn't think we would be hit with car crash patients. I also didn't think there would be six of them but you can't odds it.

*Kelly's Pov*

We had just got back from a multiple vehicle accident when Kat walked through the door. She gave a small smile as I stood up to greet her. She didn't walk into the kitchen so I went and met her at the door.

"Hey, Kat. How are you?"

"I'm good, thanks."

"That's good. What are you doing here?"

"Uh...Jay's really busy and Will's just got loads of patients. I don't really have anyone to hang out with plus I wanted to meet your team properly."

"Oh cool. Well come on in. I'll introduce you."

I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and led her into the kitchen where Gallo was cooking and Hermann was talking about Molly's.

"We should open Molly's up for hire." Suggested Gallo.

"I'm sorry, what?" Asked Hermann.

"Like you can hire it out for weddings, proms, parties."

"You can already do that."

"Yeah but make it public."

"How about we hand out fliers at the next cfd event?" Suggested Kidd.

Kat stood their awkwardly, listening to the conversation.

"Or you could make a social media account?" Suggested Kat.

"That's a great idea, thanks uh..."

"Kat." She said.

"Oh you're Jay's kid." Said Gallo.

"Uh yeah. I guess."

"Yeah. Antonio's told us a few things. He said about you and Bella."