Help her

"Bella, what are you doing here?" He asked me.

"I could ask you the same thing." I said as I pulled him into the bathroom.

"I'm undercover. You?"

"Same."

"Doing what?"

"Bartending."

"No shit. I mean, why are you undercover?"

"I don't want to be. Kat tried to swap places with me but wasn't allowed to after her father found out you guys arrested her."

"Where is she?"

"Do you have a phone on you?"

"Yes, I'll give it to you if you tell me what you are doing here."

"They want to kill the New Yorks Gang leader."

"Who is they?"

"My dad, Andy, and Kat's dad, Noah."

"Where are they?"

"There. You can't arrest them though. They'll kill me."

"Well the gang leader isn't even here but they will still probably stay the whole night. Don't tell them."

"I won't. Now give me your phone."

"Okay. Okay."

He handed me his phone that had no contacts in it, which meant I had to type in Jay's number.

"Why are you calling Jay?"

"Just trust me."

Hey, Bella. You can't be with Antonio. You may blow the case.

I don't care why you are here or what you are doing. Just please go with Will to the address I send you.

Why?

Because something happened to Kat.

What happened?

Some of his men hurt her. There are cameras in the house but none of them work, it's just for show.

Okay. Where will I find her?

I don't know. She may have dragged herself to the kitchen or attempted to get up the stairs. If not, she will be out cold in the garden by the back gate.

Okay. I'm on my way now.

*Jay's Pov*

I left the others to go and help Kat but picked up Will on the way who swapped places with me and drove. Will drove the car because my hands were shaking and I was in no right mind to drive. When we got there, we tried opening the door, thinking it would be locked but it was open.

"Stop. It might be a trap."

"Good point." I said.

We found the back gate and I helped Will hop over and then I climbed over after him. There was some blood on the floor but Kat was no where to be seen. The garden was massive so Will searched all of the open parts before we went through the back door. I saw Archie run over to us, he had a little bit of blood on his back but none of it was from him.

"Show us boy. Where is she?" I said towards him as he ran up the first set of stairs and then the second.

The first floor was her dad's bedroom and his bathroom as well as an office. The second floor was smaller and had a large bedroom for Kat as well as her own bathroom.