Family BBQ

*No One's Pov*

"Kat? You ready to go."

"Yep. I'll grab the beer out the fridge."

"Okay. Will, you take the ribs, I'll grab the other things."

"Other things?" Asked Kat.

"Yeah. Other things."

"Okay, we'll meet you downstairs." Said Will as him and Kat left.

Jay grabbed a couple of presents, put them in the boot of the car and then got in the drivers seat to drive.

When they arrived, Antonio greeted them at the gate and Kat left to go and sit with Josh and Bella.

"Hey, how are you?" Asked Jay towards Antonio.

"Much better now that you've brought ribs."

"I knew you'd love us." Laughed Jay and walked over with Antonio to Kevin and Adam who were at the BBQ.

"We're eighteen in two days." Said Bella.

"I know, can't even remember my seventeenth." Said Kat.

"Let me remind you, we were at a party at my old house."

"Oh yeah. Gosh, that seems like ages ago."

"It was."

"Who's Will with?" Asked Josh.

"That would be the best party people ever." Answered Bella.

"Yess! They are here." Cheered Kat as she walked up to them and gave Gallo a hug.

"Hey, Kat." Said Ritter.

"Hey, Blake, Violet, Darren."

"Hey, we've got drinks." Said Violet as she followed Kat to the outside sofa.

"Josh this Darren Ritter, Blake Gallo and Violet Mikami." Kat said and pointed to each person.

"Hey, Kat's boyfriend." Said Josh and shook their hands.

"They've grown up so much." Said Maggie towards Will.

"Yeah I know. Eighteen! Wow."

"Will you miss her?" Asked Ethan.

"Hell yeah. Jay and I have already said that we want her in Chicago for Christmas, which she has agreed to and then on other holidays, we'll go to New York."

"See, I think this was your calling. Forget about woman, focus on your sister."

"Who needs woman?" Laughed Ethan and took a sip of beer.

"I need woman!" Laughed Kelly as he walked through the gate with the rest of 51.

"Yeah you do." Laughed Maggie.

"Hey! You've got your woman." Laughed Stella and smacked Kelly's arm.

"Yep, sorry." Said Kelly and grabbed a beer from the cooler box.

"Kat and Bella love hanging at 51. Bella always beats us at cards and Kat, wow, she can cook." Said Boden.

"You can thank Jay for that."

"I think I will." Said Boden and walked over to Hank and Jay, giving them a fist bump each.

Kat was sat with Josh and Bella drinking beer, they started a game of truth and dare while the adults talked in their separate corners and Antonio did the BBQ. Violet, Darren and Blake came and joined them after grabbing a beer for themselves.

"Kat, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Oooh. I got a good one." Said Blake but it was Darren's turn to choose.