Taken

*Jay's Pov*

We were working on clearing up a few cases and putting the files together when Antonio stood up from his desk.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Kat's been taken." He said.

I didn't quite understand what he said at first so I just looked at him before he repeated it.

"Jay, Kat's been taken."

I stood up quickly and ran down to my car to get to the school. I had to find out what happened and I couldn't wait. I called Will on the way and he said he would meet me there.

"What happened?" I asked as I entered through the office.

I saw Josh sat there with Amelia and he looked so worried. He had a bruise on his face and was moving around like something didn't sit right with him.

"Josh?" I asked him.

He stood up and gave me a hug as I hugged him back.

"You should come back to the district with me, you too Amelia. Where's Bella?" I asked.

"Kat was taken. Are you aware of that?" Asked Josh.

"Yes, I'm aware but I need to make sure Bella is okay and so are you guys."

"Just find Kat."

"Let's get you back to the district, we'll get all the details and then work out where to go from there."

"Jay, what happened?" Asked Hank as he walked in.

"Kat was taken." Said Josh.

"Stop saying she was taken! I'm well aware she's been taken and I'm trying to keep calm and make sure everyone is alright so we don't alarm anyone else but this is making it hard."

"Hey, kid. Calm down." Said Hank towards me.

"Where's Bella?" Asked Antonio.

"We dont know. She split off from us."

We went and searched the hallway with our guns raised and found Bella walking the halls.

"Are you mad?" I whispered to her as I pulled her towards me.

"What?" She whispered back.

"We don't know if there are anymore of them."

"They all ran off, including Mr Villigatti."

"Mr who?"

"Fake chem teacher."

"Great. Let's go." I said and went to push the back of her forward but she moved away from me.

"Where did you go?" Asked Antonio towards Bella when we got back to the main office.

"I had to get something from my locker."

"What was it?" He asked.

"Um...just a portable charger." She said.

Bella was hiding something but I don't know what. She wouldn't tell me and if it was that bad, she wouldn't tell Antonio either.

When we got back to the district, we were all stood in the bullpen waiting for explanations.

"Amelia and I saw the same as everyone else apart from when we split off from them." Said Josh.

"There was a black van parked round the back of the school with the number plate of SPV15."

"We need more digits." Said Hank.