EpicTomato

So.

This is the story of me and EpicTomato.

Enjoy.

Popcorn recommended.

In late 2018 or early 2019, I was playing Minecraft on my mum's computer. I had joined a YouTuber's server, and I had my own island.

Near the spawn area, there was an arena where pigs would constantly spawn. You would kill the pigs, collect the pork, and then trade it for blocks so you could upgrade your island.

For example, three pieces of pork would get you a water bucket.

So, I went into the arena and killed some pigs. There were plenty but I killed them all rather quickly, and soon there was only one left.

I headed over to kill it when another player kills it before I can.

His username was EpicTomato with some numbers at the end that I don't remember. 

He looked at me and I looked at him.

Then he typed in the chat, "Hi."

I replied, "Hello!"

He then moved towards me and sent, "I love you."

12 year old me stared at the computer screen thinking, 'what the hell, dude?'

He then sent, "Let's get married."

I responded with, "How old are you?"

He replied, "21."

I said, "I'm 12 years old..."

He said, "I don't care, I love you, let's get married."

He then left the server, leaving me to think about what the hell I just witnessed.

A couple of hours later, he came back on.

He found me in the arena with the pigs again, and he said, "Hello."

I said, "Hi."

He then said, "I love you, we should get married now."

And then out of stupidity, I replied, "I love you too."

Looking back at this, I want to scream. Why the hell did I tell a random guy, way older than me, that I didn't even know, that I loved him?

He then showed me his island and I showed him mine. I remember when he showed me his island he put two beds next to each other and said something like, "This is where we will sleep."

Every time he logged on, he would find me and tell me how much he loved me.

But eventually he stopped logging on and so did I.

I never saw him again.

And now I just look back on it and laugh; when I tell my friends, they find it funny.

He seemed like a nice dude tho.

Sometimes I wonder what happened to him.

I think at the time, I was mainly surprised, but I also felt a new emotion because at that time, I had never had a guy say he loved me. 

Which is probably why I responded, "I love you too."

But yeah!

That is the story of me and EpicTomato.