Happy gas

So a few weeks ago I went to the dentist for a checkup. They told me I had naturally groovy teeth and because of the grooves, I had a cavity in one of my back teeth. I was told I would need a filling.

So my dad told me that he would take me to his dentist because for a filling they give you a needle in your mouth that makes your cheek, tongue and mouth go numb.

But at my dad's dentist they give you happy gas before they give you the needle.

Basically, happy gas just makes you feel chilled and relaxed. So when they give you the needle, you're aware of it, but you don't really give a shit. (pardon the French)

So they started giving me gas and the worst part was, there was a 'Where's Wally?' poster above the chair, so I was trying to find him.

I eventually started feeling floaty and so they gave me the needle. I didn't care.

They did the filling and gave me five minutes as they slowly turned off the gas.

Then I became loopy!

My dad whipped out his phone and started recording me.

"So, you've just had your first real filling. How was it?" my dad asked me.

"You're a butthole!" I replied, not aware of what I was saying.

"But how was the filling?"

"Fun. I got stabbed!"

"You got stabbed?"

"In the mouth... with a stick!" (translation - 'I got a needle in my mouth')

"With a stick?"

"Yeah! I can't feel the right side of my mouth! It's on my foot."

"It's on your foot?"

"Where's your mouth? Is it on your butt?"

"Yes, it's on my butt."

"Oh ah oh, bleh. It's a light!" I said before my dad stopped recording.

So yeah, that was a fun experience.

Watching the video back, I wanted to die from embarrassment because I said some weird shit (pardon my French).

But happy gas does work tho. 

I think I also mentioned that I found Wally and he was a tree.

I also mentioned that Tanaya (my best friend) was going to sacrifice her ranga brother to a demon.

But who says her brother isn't a demon?

I also said I had a fish in my boot.

I didn't mean most of the things I said. My dad isn't a butthole.

But Tanaya's brother should be sacrificed to a demon tho. He's too annoying for this world.