The highlight of my 2022

Before you read this chapter, watch the video. It'll make more sense. 

So me, Tanaya and a couple of other friends went to Movie World on the Gold Coast with our school for a rewards day.

Me and my friend R decided we would get Tanaya on the Scooby Doo Coaster.

Tanaya absolutely hates rollercoasters.

So me, R and M told Tanaya that it was a slow rollercoaster and there were characters from the movies and it wasn't scary at all.

But to be fair, M threatened Tanaya by saying if she didn't want to go on, he would literally drag her on.

We conveniently 'forgot' to mention that you go backwards and there's a big drop at one point.

So I ended up sitting with Tanaya in the back and oh my god, she screamed so loudly for the entire ride I nearly went deaf.

Afterwards she was like "Why didn't you mention that it went backwards and there was a big as drop? And that we went flying around the corners?"

Me, R and M just shrugged and said that we 'forgot'.

And after we got off they apparently closed the coaster for a bit

And after we got off they apparently closed the coaster for a bit. We think it was because Tanaya was screaming so loudly. 

Tanaya is still mad about it even though it's nearly a year ago.

@Marvelchicken66 you finally have a chapter devoted to you!