Gone to get da milk

So a few months ago at school, at first break, I escorted one of my friends to the tuckshop because they didn't want to go alone.

They offered to buy me a flavored milk and I said "sure, why not?"

So we got the goods and went back to our spot. They ate their food and I drank the milk I had been bought (500ml).

Then I went to class and before i knew it, it was second break and another one of my friends wanted to go to the tuckshop, but not alone.

So I escorted them and they also asked me, "would you like a flavored milk?"

So i said yes because there was this other flavor that I really wanted to try. We got da goodz and we went back to our spot and she ate her food while I started drinking my second 500ml flavored milk of the day.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I had just finished the flavored milk when I got a really really sharp pain in my stomach and my thoughts literally went like: 'Wtf? Why is my stomach hurting? It's only my second milk of the da-oh shit, that had lactose in it. Oh shit, I need to go to the bathroom... but I'm going to be late to class!'

So I got one of my friends to tell my teacher that I was having some stomach problems and would be slightly late to class while I ran to the toilet and experienced extreme pains for about ten minutes.

and when I walked into class the teacher asked if I was okay and said to just let them know if I needed anything (bless their soul).

So, lesson of the day, don't drink a liter of milk if you're lactose intolerant.

Like, don't.

It's really not worth it.

Because now i look back on this incident, and I'm just like:

Don't try this at home, kids.

If you're not lactose intolerant, go ahead, though.

And do try to remember that you're lactose intolerant. Don't be like me and forget.