2. Soft spots.

(Should just be fluff for this chapter but theres a little bit of angst coming up enjoy:D)

(SCOTTS POV)

I must've fallen asleep, I'm not quite sure what Jimmy wanted yesterday but I'm assuming it wasn't anything important if Lauren didn't wake me up.

"Good morning your Majesty.." A gentle voice squeaks, It's not Lauren.

It's my second hand assistant and also my messanger owl, Sitai.

They are a skittish young and fairly new worker, although I hate smiling or showing emotion Him and Lauren seem to be the only two I can plaster a small sypathetic smile on for.

"Good morning Sitai, may I ask where Lauren is?" My smile seems to sooth him down, due to a toxic previous work place in a way way way further ice kingdom they always expected to be shouted at when they first joined, I'm glad they're settling in.

"Uhm, ah yes, Lady Lauren had to run some errands for you..."

I yawn and stretch before throwing my legs over the bed and standing up

"Any news that she's left for me?"

Sitai pauses, before their eyes light up.

"Oh yes! Lady Lauren told me to pass you this letter, from the Cod father!"

My smile fades a bit, but I keep it up not wanting to worry Sitai.

"Thank you, you may go on break I will ring the bell if you are needed."

Sitai nods and turns to walk away

"Oh and Sitai!"

He turns his head with a bit of a jump and replies nervously

"Yes your Majesty?"

"Please just call me Scott." I smile and wave him off.

Sitai nods again and smiles in return, then quickly scurries off not wanting to disturb me any further.

(Jimmys perspective)

Whats that noise?

I peak my head out of my shack and see an elegant blue elf fluttering down the the ground delicately. Shit! The slime wool trade! I quickly run into my chest room and grab the slime needed, shutting the door so the little rascal inside wouldn't run out.

"Good morning, Cod father." Scott gives a short Bow.

"Emperor Scott! Sorry if its a bad time or disturbed your sqhedual!"

he gently shakes his head

"No i'm suprisingly quite free today." He rummages through the sack he's carrying before hanging it infront of me.

"Your wool, 5 stacks of each colour listed correct?" Scott questions.

I nod and give him a beaming smile, then his face twists into an expression I dont quite understand, was he forcing himself not to smile? and was his face red? why would his face be red he cant even see my own smile under the cod mas-..... shit.

"So, what happened to the cod head?" scott quietly asked me

"Uhm... I didn't even know i wasnt wearing it... uh scott?"

his long pointy elf ears perk up at the sound of his name

"Yes Cod father?"

"Please don't tell anyone about my face."

He smiles gently at me,

"I won't."

He smiled, he smiled at me.

(SORRY FOR KINDA SHORT CHAPTER!)