10. Maybe I am the villian.

It had been a week since Scott's disappearance.
Every ruler was deeply concerned, especially Gem, Lauren, Kayden and Jimmy.

SLAM

"Listen up guys, this is getting fucking concerning now." Stubble spat angrily before continuing "None of us have found Scott for a week, last time he went missing for fucking 3 years and well..." Shubble trailed off looking at Kayden, who tilted his head down in guilt "Well I think we know what happened." Kayden excused himself from the table, very obviously about to burst into tears and slammed the door on the way out leaving a small linger of silence in the meeting room.

"We've checked every kingdom, he could be anywhere!" Katherine spoke up worriedly

"Every single kingdom, are we sure?" Shubble spoke.

The queen of mushrooms then turned to Scar. "Scar" she said as if wanting him to proceed with something.

Scar whipped out a large scroll, and began reading.
"rivendale?"

"Fully checked sir." A voice squeaked, this voice was Sitai.

"Enderian Empire?"

"Mhm." Lauren mumbles, her eyes are puffy and red.

"Cod empire?"

Jimmy proceeds with a small weak nod.

Scar listed every kingdom until there was none left.
Every place had been checked, the room filled with an uncomfortable silence.

Lauren then too excused herself and let out a muffled sob before leaving the room.

"hm." Shubble said, a determined look floods her eyes.

"What is it shub?" Gem spoke.

"I think i have an idea where that bastard is."

She says before abruptly flying off, no ruler saw which direction she took off in.

_____________

Shubble traveled far, stopping at night, took her atleast two days before the icey feeling hit her cheeks and the ice castle began for form infront of her eyesight. She knew it.

Shubble was pissed, blaming Scott for Gems current sickness. In her eyes, Scott was being selfish for running off and not staying to help or atleast try contain himself.

Whilst Scott was gone she paid a... "visit" to his home. Infact, shubble was the one to discover Scott's disappearance. She'd notice that Scott had also left a crystal. This crystal contained Xornoth, Scott's brother.

After the events with Atlas, Gem, Scott and most of the other rulers had to take on Xornoth. He corrupted a few rulers like Jimmy, Joey and Sausage however...something Shubble didn't understand is why Gem and Scott didn't want to kill Xornoth... i mean what if someone tagged along and set him free? She guessed that if Gem didn't want to kill him either there was a reasonable explanation and brushed it aside but Shubble was worried for the crystals condition.

When she went on her mission to find Scott the crystal was speaking to her. Things she didn't want to repeat.

knock knock knock

creaaak

dush

"Shubble." Scott spoke drained of all emotion.

"Scott." Stubble spat back in retaliation

"What brings you here?" Scott replies

"You know exactly what i'm here for."

An arguement breaks out between the two. More Shubble yelling at Scott and Scott explaining maybe it's for what's the best.

"SHES GONNA DIE SCOTT, AND YOUR TOO MUCH OF A BITCH TO COME AND SORT IT OUT." Shubble screamed tears already forcing themselves down her face

"THEN I GUESS THATS WHY I NEED TO BE OUT HERE, BEFORE I KILL MORE PEOPLE"

"YOUR ACTING LIKE YOUR SOME BIG BAD VILLIAN SCOTT."

"MAYBE I AM THE VILLIAN." Scott screamed before slamming the door in her face.

"THERE IT IS, THE DOOR YOU LOVE TO SLAM IN OUR FACES." She scoffed and shot into the air.. however taking in the coords.

Why would she give up so quickly?

Scott on the other hand broke down crying before mumbling insults towards himself. He stares down at his hands covered in ice, the ice was starting spread around his body. With no doubt, this is going to kill him in a matter of days, weeks, months or years. He didn't want to hurt anyone...physically or mentally.

Scott believes that if he makes everyone hate him, when he dies the only one that's gonna be miserable is him.

He smiles softly and scoffs at his own statement
"Maybe i am the villian" he giggles mocking himself.

He knows damn well he's far from one.

____________.
TYSM FOR 300 READS