12. Adoption

Short chapter, I was supposed to write a long chapter earlier and completely forgot but i promised a chapter today on my feed so even if i'm tired i gotta upload for the peoples

also sorry i know author notes can be annoying af that's why i try my best to avoid using them but i have a few more ideas for this story but i want small happy activities or events to happen in between because otherwise i feel like it's gonna go by too fast and then the story will end quicker. If you have any ideas please let me know! thank you!

____________________

After a long day of attempting to control his powers, Scott had learnt how to freeze and unfreeze and control when he wants to freeze something.

Gem advised he didn't get too stressed as that may cause an outburst but it's very unlikely.

The rulers had to hide from Scott the fact the crystal Xornoth was currently hidden in had disapeared. Gem though, suspected a sneaky short mushroom girl.

They told Scott that Gem had taken it for safe keeping for the time being, Scott understood immediately.

After a long day, Scott immediately fell asleep in the comfort of his own empire.

In the morning, the sky blossomed through the window and hit scott's face making it look deleicate and soft in the gentle glow of the sun.

"Your highness." Sitai greeted his ruler with a gentle soft and low tone, before his face frowns with worry.

"What's wrong sitai?" Scott sighs pushing himself upwards so he's sat on his bed with his legs crossed

"It's about Aethia, i think her..."father" is here."

"I see, can you send Aethia to my room?"

"Of course" He gives a gentle smile and walks out the room.

Scott was glad Sitai had become more comfortable around scott, being able to enter his room and wake him up if needed without stuttering or having visible worry.

After a few minutes, the door pushes open and the small figure of a child walks in

"What's wrong papa?" Aethia yawns and asks through tired slurred words.

"Hey sweetie, i need to talk to you come and sit on next to me."

The child sat down sleepily

"Well, i was thinking how about i became your real new papa?"

The child beamed her eyes

"Yes yes!"

"There is something i need to sort out before it's finalised, but let's go and speak to mh advisors alright?"

"Okay papa!"

_______

SHORT IK BUT IM EXHAUSTED BUT I COULDNT SLEEP WITHOUT POSTING SOMETHING